Is there a chance with this type of girl?

I'm 16 182cm tall green-brown eyes and very fit. I just got into high school and there's a really hot girl 2 grades over me(18). Everyone is afraid of being rejected from her and that's why nobody tries to ask her out. I don't want to sound big-headed or something but girls say I'm quite handsome. I'm not looking for a serious relationship , just having some regular sexy time. She is always wearing yoga pants and is pretty slutty ( exactly what I was looking for).

We have no common friends.

She doesn't have a boyfriend.

Is there a chance for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you know she's a slut? You don't know that for a fact unless she told you or you seen it first hand. Rumors get told about quiet girls often because no one thinks they will find out because no one talks to them. Just saying and I think that a couple years age different doesn't really matter. Just introduce yourself to her try being her friend first and whatever happens happens but I think if you just bluntly say you wanna date her or whatever she will decline if she's quiet.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask yourself the question, I don't really know the case so I am sorry I can't really answer but if she is reasonably attracted then you have a chance, Everybody has a chance, just not a chance of equal size.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly you are probably too young, definitely not impossible to date an older girl... but most seem to prefer dating around their own age or older guys. The thing is, you don't have a chance if you don't try, so you may as well attempt it.

• you won't know unless you try