Jean shorts on guys?

gmBaggy ones are an obvious no no, but the tailored self made look seem to be popular but I haven't heard many girls comment on them. Most guys don't venture there because it seems to be a tough look to pull. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys wear them here in Aus, I don't really give them much thought. They look good if you have the right build (generally slim/lean body types).

What Girls Said 6

• Denim shorts are on of those articles that looks good ONLY on a person w/the correct body type/shape. You're not wrong- it is an extremely difficult look to pull off. From a practical standpoint, it's probably better to invest in a more versatile article of clothing s/a khaki shorts.

• they are cool as far as they are not mid thigh :O

• I love it when guys take chances. It's hot. If your body and style are right for it, do it!

• I guess it's all about personal preference. I personally would find seeing a man in any form of jean shorts, odd. Loo ;) But, if you think you could pull off "the look", go for it! :)

• Please don't lol.

• i am not into them

What Guys Said 4

• Jean shorts were designed for girls, who have thighs and behinds that look so wonderful in them.

Guys don't have those things to show off as much. So they look lke they're trying to compete with girls in a situation where they have NO chance..!1

• I don't like them. I think they just look really dumb.

• No jorts.

• They're the only thing I wear in the summer, I don't really care if they're stylish or not.