Facial hair

girls

facial hair on a guy or shaved ?

what do you Prefer ?

Most Helpful Girl

• It HEAVILY depends on the guy's facial structure.

Guys with rounder faces can create a more defined look with facial hair.

Those with straight jawlines don't really need it.

I used to hate beards but I've come to realize that some guys look significantly more handsome with it.

What Girls Said 12

• In general, clean shaven is usually the way to go. Only extremely good looking males can pull of the stubble look (which personally, I find the only acceptable facial hair style). So play it safe, and get rid of any hair!

• Shaved! Stubble can be cute but I hate it poking through my shirt in bed at night when my hubby has his face on my back! ITCHY!

• i like stubble very much because it looks very masclan and I like how it feels when you touch the guys face

defenetly NOT shaved

• clean! or a bit of a shadow but nothing major

• I like shaved the best.

• I love stubble, not a whole lot of it though.

• shaved please

• Shaved is good sometimes. I prefer some stubble though.

• Shaved, but stubble can look really hot on some guys but very few guys can pull it off.

• Shaved.

• I heart stubble. Don't ask me why. There is just something about it. That's just me though. All girls are different. Just wear your facial hair the way you like it.

• facial hair.. well on some people it looks good. it just depends. but I personally don't like it around the mouth.. like a mustache.. because its uncomfortable for the girl to kiss that.. unless they like it...

What Guys Said 0