Facial hair

girls

facial hair on a guy or shaved ?

what do you Prefer ?

0|0
13|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It HEAVILY depends on the guy's facial structure.

Guys with rounder faces can create a more defined look with facial hair.

Those with straight jawlines don't really need it.

I used to hate beards but I've come to realize that some guys look significantly more handsome with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• In general, clean shaven is usually the way to go. Only extremely good looking males can pull of the stubble look (which personally, I find the only acceptable facial hair style). So play it safe, and get rid of any hair!

1|0
    0|0
  • Shaved! Stubble can be cute but I hate it poking through my shirt in bed at night when my hubby has his face on my back! ITCHY!

1|0
    0|0
  • i like stubble very much because it looks very masclan and I like how it feels when you touch the guys face

defenetly NOT shaved

0|0
    0|0
  • clean! or a bit of a shadow but nothing major

0|1
    0|0
  • I like shaved the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love stubble, not a whole lot of it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • shaved please

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaved is good sometimes. I prefer some stubble though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaved, but stubble can look really hot on some guys but very few guys can pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I heart stubble. Don't ask me why. There is just something about it. That's just me though. All girls are different. Just wear your facial hair the way you like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • facial hair.. well on some people it looks good. it just depends. but I personally don't like it around the mouth.. like a mustache.. because its uncomfortable for the girl to kiss that.. unless they like it...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.