My gilfriend of 3 years using me for another guy?

I was talking to my girlfriend about how we meet. I've been with this girl for 3 years now. When we did meet we did have that moment where we looked into eyes for awhile. >> But she did inform me that there was another guy there with us that day that she was into. She said that she was flirty with me just to make him jealous. Well eventually we got together now its been 3 years . I felt kind of disappointed because I thought see was into me during the first time we meet, but come to find out she was only using me to make another guy jealous. Our relationship is good now , but I really don't know how I should feel. Should I let this go? Am I looking to much into this? Advice would be great. Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• It was 3 years ago. She was into another guy before you were together. Maybe her intentions were to "lure in" the other guy but it obviously worked in your favor.

It's not a terrible thing to feel upset about it but you should definitely get over it

What Girls Said 2

• Let it go. It was 3 years ago. All you're focusing on is that she was into another guy. How about focusing on, yes there was another guy there but you're the one she's with - for 3 years.

• i did same thing...i flirted with my man just to make jealous another guy...but now, I d flirt with someone else to make him jealous

What Guys Said 3

• dont look into it and let it go just try to drop it completely you want to live in the now not the past and the thing is you got her you must of had somthing about you because she went with you not the other guy so don't get so caught up in the past and just be happy in the present :)

• It's been three years. She's with you. Let it go.

• I'm so shocked a woman could do such a thing.