Why do women wear revealing clothes and then get mad at men who look?

We might get some answers from our ladies here for this question Why do women wear revealing clothes and then get mad at men who look?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wanting a little attention and not so much to get embarrassed.

What Girls Said 6

• It isn't necessarily that we don't want guys to look..

It might be how you look...

What you say or do...

or sometimes, you are just not who we want to look.

• I think this is the honest reply. Somehow, we're supposed to know who is allowed to look, and who isn't!

• I love it when guys look, but there IS a difference between looking and staring. I have nice long legs, so I wear a lot of shorts and miniskirts, both for myself, and because I like the male attention. Same goes for tops, I have nice breasts, so a low neckline and possibly no bra is a good thing for both myself and the guys. A glance or a good look is OK, but staring can get creepy.

• lol this reminds me of the dreaded "thrist trap" LOOL

Thirst trap :

When a female posts a photo or status of herself being cute or sad or in whatever mood she is, and she either dresses normal or shows more skin than normal in the photo, with the direct or indirect intent of having men post compliments to her in either soft, nice or vulgar terms.

Like on Instagram when a female does post a photo and some males are being disrespectful in their advances, some males call it thirst trap as soon as the female calls them out for being disrespectful.

Girl: posts a photo of herself in a bikini

Guy #1: "that ass needs some d***"

Girl: "ugh, creep, thirsty pig!"

Guy #1: "Hoe, you know that's what you wanted to hear."

Girl: "Learn how to respect a woman!"

Guy #1: "What the f***?"

Guy #2: "Thirst traps man, thirst traps."

• But you do understand the difference between looking and staring, right?

• I think it's less about not liking men looking (I mean, attention can be nice), just when people think it's okay to be weird about it (i.e. looking at their chest instead of their face, thinking they can touch a woman, things like that).

• a casual look is OK, staring is not, I can't stand staring even when I am not uncovered

What Guys Said 9

• I asked a similar question the other day , replies I got is girls like to dress sexy not always for the guys but to just look good , sometimes just for themselves or to try and look better than other girls

anyways my personal opinion is that a lot of girls with nice bodies like the attention they get , its just sometimes they attract the odd guy they don't like and they get annoyed at him but generally don't get annoyed at every guy that looks at them

• It's not that they don't want men to look...they just want men they find attractive to look. Otherwise, you're a creep.

• I agree. the term creep is used more for someone you don't want doing something rather than the actions they are doing.

• In other words, even attractive guys can be VERY creepy.

• I'm glad at least one girl thinks that way. :)

I try my best to not stair too long and all that any way.

• No girl complains about a guy looking at her, if he's just looking at her like everyone's looking at people in public. They complain if a guy is obviously staring at them. And I can't blame them, I mean, is it really so hard to not make it obvious? Guys who stare in obvious ways are idiots. I always look when I see a hot girl, and that's fine. It's not like as if obvious staring makes you see more of her.

Guys - look, don't stare. It's simple.

• They want attention but they don't want a guy to publicly call her out

• For a long time I thought women couldn't make up their mind than as I got older I realized it wasn't that most couldn't make up their mind it's just that most women want everything, sometimes even things that oppose each other.

• Most women like the attention...from guys they're attracted to, as long as there is no excessive stating. 2 second looks at the very most. :-P

• Because it's a game of theirs They enjoy guys that they don't want looking at them (even though they act like they don't) because they have low self esteem and thirst for male attention (even from ones they don't even find attractive) to boost their pathetic sagging egos.Some will get mad if you walk by without being all in their face. I get this all the time and I just laugh to myself.

• They want ONLY NICE GUYS to look.

• because they can get away with it...

Chappelle said some things on that LOL