Why do these guys keep looking at me?

There's a big group of guys that are really popular in my year at school. I'm one of the quiet girls and I don't speak to any of these guys, other than one I occasionally work with in my psychology class this year (although this is because my teacher thinks it will be beneficial to both of us by putting us together).

Last year, none of these guys really paid much attention to me. But this year, I catch quite a few of them looking at me a lot. For example, a few days ago I walked past a group of them with my friends and 3 of them watched me the whole time and they were all pretty quiet, as if they had been talking about me or something.

It's been really bugging me that these guys have suddenly been paying attention to me and was wondering if any of you could help me find out why they are? This has been going on for about 3 weeks now so I doubt there's any gossip about me as I would probably have found out by now.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!(:

Most Helpful Guy

• it means uhot now nd they wanna tap that sh*t...

but seriously did you get more attractive recently or get a better style or something?

• Haha! That's the thing, I haven't really changed since last year? I don't know, people keep telling me I look skinnier but that's all xD but why would these guys all suddenly notice me? Even if one of them did find me attractive, there's quite a few of then that keep looking at me, it's a bit like they know something that I don't xD

• Hahaha yeah xD I hope I get used to it soon, it makes me really paranoid! XD

Quite a few people have said I look like Dianna but with freckles across my nose 0;

Thanks so much for your answer, it was very helpful(:

• well you are very welcome and thanks for best answer

have fun being HOT :D