Girls, what shoes do you wear in the winter?

I usually wear fall boots even throughout the winter and hope they don't get water in them. I regularly put a cream protection on them. I am wondering because I mostly see women wearing Uggs, moccasins or mukluks. I don't find the fur on the outside of the moccasins or mukluks too attractive, Uggs are OK but expensive (I have some fake ones). Also wondering:

Until what age is appropriate to wear those shoes? (Uggs, moccasins, mukluks)

What shoes would you suggest for the winter? Post links if possible.

• Uggs
  • Moccasins
  • Mukluks
  • Fall/Winter Boots
  • Other. Please Specify.

Most Helpful Girl

• Boots (knee high, combat, ankle, whatever), sneakers or ballerina flats. It doesn't snow or rain excessively here so there isn't really any dramas.

I generally think uggs, etc should only be worn at home or for quick runs to the shops. Leather/suede boots are more mature and suitable imo.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 14

• It's a mixture between Uggs fall/winter boots, and suede boots (use protection repellent)

I try to avoid water and snow.

But that's basically it... Oh I have a pair of Aero boots that looks like Uggs with fur, and I usually hate for on clothes.

• I wear the same shoes I would in summer, I just dress warmer on top.

Same goes for summer. If I'm feeling like I want to wear my boots, I do, I just wear very very flimsy clothing.

But I don't live in a country that snows.

If I'm in Europe I will wear my Doc. Martens, my Hunter gum boots or leather boots with a heel.

• Boots and sneakers. Uggs and mukluks look good on young people and I think there's no age to wear moccasins.

• BCBG boots or Lucky brand boots. =) So comfortable!

• He's in ohio it's freezing and always taking and snowing so I tend to wear waterproofed uggs and "waterproof" boots. I also like wearing my combat boots because my feet won't get wet in them.

• Winter boots snow and water resistant.

• thigh-high stiletto boots in black lambskin or suede.

ballet flats in black with thigh-high black tights

• I basically only wear converse and these black and white checkered vans I have.

I should probably upgrade my shoes, lol. I can't remember the last time I bought some new shoes.

• Is it cold in the winter where you live? (if it is, then how in the world do you survive in vans/converse)? :-)

• I live in Arkansas. It's pretty cold here in the winter. Not as cold as in other parts of the country, but still kinda cold. It doesn't ever usually get any colder than about 20 degrees here, and that's below average. On average, it's probably in the high thirties, lower 40s in December - February. And it rarely snows. When it does, it's generally not very much. So I do just fine with my converse and vans, lol.

• I wear boots..suede and leather. Or my flats. Sometimes my old converse sneakers.

• Lol, no such thing as winter here in sunny South Florida, I wear my sexy high heels all year long.

• When I lived in Florida the winter was pretty bad.

• Of course someone has do contradict you lol. Most parts of Florida might have 5 days of below freezing (might), might snow once every 3 or 4 years a half an inch and have frost maybe two or three days a winter and it doesn't happen every winter.

• Boots or wellies. It snows and rains in the UK a lot during the winter months.

• hiking boots, cause if its winter im usually out in the woods lol :P

• The moccasins. I also wear my Jordan's.

• fur black winter boots

not uggs, I got mine for like 20 bux at Burlington, Kohls, and some from Macys that were $50