Underwear/thong line with fitted skirts?

Whenever I wear tight fitted pants, skirts or dresses - I wear a thong to avoid pantylines.

But now I have a problem with thong lines!

In the pic below, I'm wearing a thong because the skirt is fitted, but you can definitely see the outline of my thong, and I'm told it's even more apparent when I'm walking.

how do I avoid this without going commando?

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hxn0w8&s=5#.Ul-gfRtHJ8E

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to some of these guys, I notice it, and if you can get a thong that has thinner fabic (like a smaller strip then go with that (less fabric back there almost like a g-string)

I saw a girl with full panties wearing dress pants when I was at hte post office, it looked bad because the panty lines were so obvious, not only was it bad that the lines were showing but that she chose to wear full bottom panties!

So you avoid this by wearing lingerie type undies that are very thin (but also have less fabric back there) and see through/sheer...try that and I'm sure it'll be harder to notice what you have underneath

but it is fun to see the what a girl is wearing under so you kind of take that away from us, nice a-ss btw

• That seemed to work - thanks!

What Guys Said 18

• The skirt you are wearing in the picture you mention is very tight fitting and seems quite thin too, so I think no matter what you wear underneath, it is likely to been seen a little bit... In truth, what you can see of the thong looks almost like a slight crease in the skirt and seeing a thong like that is quite sexy too, so I don't think you have anything to worry about! lol

If you are worried about it and want to keep wearing skirts like this, then try to wear a thong that is as thin and light in color as possible, to reduce the amount anyone can see... I hope that helps you somewhat! :o)

• i have never understood this stuff about panty/ thong lines... do you really think we care about a creese in clothes when you are wearing this tight? lol

it is definitely not gonna hold back guys from approaching you

• It is highly unlikely a guy will notice, even if pointed out, we would most likely see it as a wrinkle in the skirt. We when looking at a woman's butt never pay any attention to wrinkles it is the overall curves that we care about. And if it ever was completely noticeable that a thong is being worn, we like that anyways.

• You look fine. Barely noticeable. You can try going commando and see if it's more comfortable. Do some experimentation. You'll find something that suits you best.

• There is underwear without lines, designed to be worn under tight or sheer clothing.

• I think you are right. You HAVE to go commando.

• Lol. *without going commando

• It doesn't look that much noticeable. Sometimes you can distinguish the color, so this is really nothing ;)

Why would it be so bad anyway? As already mentioned, most guys (if not all) love to see thong lines. Personally I think you're super hot so no guy could blame you for this, even-though he wouldn't like it.

• I don't notice much of a line.

• Go with lace and/or T backs

• I seriously don't think you should be worrying about this at all.

If that's you, then you look great as is, and thong lines look sexier than nothing, IMO.

• Really, you'd rather see thong lines as opposed to a seamless look?

• Yes, definitely - they frame the ass so well, it just looks better somehow.

• It is not noticeable as like pantylines...

it is good than wearing panty, to avoid all panty lines

thongs are best

• its a bit noticeable...commando it is!

and btw...wow! :))

• I don't see a line

• It isn't that noticeable. But you could go with a lace waist band or a gstring style. Or get the seemless thongs.

• Personally I think VPL is hot... but u need to get a material that thinner or seam free. cotton wouldn't be recommend even tho I think cotton is cute

• Although your thong line is visible its not insane. You could try seamless boyshorts or a g string...?

• Damn that's a hot pic!!

• I recommend you go commando if you're wearing something that tight. And while you're at it, you could go braless as well as the implants don't need the support and look great without. Love the look, btw!

What Girls Said 13

• Don't see anything at all.

But if I am a pervert and staring hard, I am sure

I can see the V line shape of the thong.

This usually happens with me, and my response is

"At least I'm wearing panties"

because I have no problem going commando.

• haha... its not that visible... if I wasent looking for it, I would never have seen it!

i think you need to be more worried about how short the skirt is, not how tight it is... hehe

if your not careful, they will see your thong, and not through your skirt... hehe

• I have the same problem sometimes, I recommend Victoria's Secret seamless and no-show panties. link

• It doesn't look very noticeable to me, to be honest. At first, I thought the thong line was just a wrinkle in the skirt. But, maybe it's the fabric you have on? Like, maybe you could try a very thin fabric compared to a thicker one like cotton? But, like I said, it doesn't look very noticeable, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

• I wouldn't worry to much about it, you have to look very hard to see them, but if you must I would try the seamless collection from victoria secret, they don't show lines, most of the time lol

• no you don't, I can see them easily, men have trained their eyes from looking so much to notice even the slightest pantyline, it's almost like having x ray vision but without all the superhero duties that go along with it

• i see lol. Well I guess I don't have the vision haha

• I'd go commando and stop thinking about any line at all.

• buy seamless thongs

• Not all that visible, but when I get that happening, it drives me crazy. My best solution is going commando, I just have to be careful with my short skirts, but commando does solve the issue.

• Doesn't it feel weird not wearing underwear? It's like feeling exposed..?

• I had this issue. I started wearing those thin lacy boy-shorts looking ones that only cover half your butt.

You don't see the line.

• You mean like lace boyshorts?

• You can buy panties designed to not show panty lines. I'm afraid I don't know what they're called, or where to buy. Just that they exhaust. They're made out of smooth very thin stretchy fabric.

• Find a very tiny, beyond small gstring. It will not show

• Under a skirt that short I would be wearing black spandex shorts. Plus spandex shorts don't leave lines :)

• If you want. I personally would never go commando or even wear a thong under a tiny skirt like that.

• Why not?

• Because I need protection in the off chance I fall down or the skirt rides up or something. I wear black or nude seamless spandex shorts under mine and since they do not cut across my butt they do not cause lines. Double win.