when I'm flirting should I make eye contact with this girl and smile? sometimes I see her looking at me and shell see me looking at her but I bitch out and don't make eye contact or I do and look away.
Don't girls like it when you gaze into their eyes even if its across the room and then look away or is it creepy?
and should I shoot her a smile when I do it?
- Gaze into her eyes and smile50% (3)67% (2)56% (5)Vote
- Gaze into her eyes don't smile17% (1)0% (0)11% (1)Vote
- Make eye contact smile and quickly turn33% (2)0% (0)22% (2)Vote
- Don't make eye contact stare at her ass and smile0% (0)33% (1)11% (1)Vote
- Make eye contact and turn don't smile0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
When a guy makes eye contact with a girl in a room it always indicates some level of attraction. You're drinking them in and analyzing them. No one wastes that time if they are uninterested.
If a guy makes eye contact with me and smiles I feel kinda giddy and light because you know at that moment he's saying something like; "You're kinda cute" with his eyes. If a guy makes eye contact and just stares, I get excited and goosebumpy. It feels like he's undressing you. More lusty. Depends on what you're going for.
No matter what, don't feel strange or self-conscious about it because she wouldn't have noticed you looking at her if she didn't look at you as well.1