Are girls intimidated by my good looks?

I'm a attractive guy early 30s and I take care of myself but for some reason girls always look away when they see me.. I live in NYC and there's a lot of cute girls here but for some odd reason I can't bag no bitches..! I'm wondering why.! What am I doing wrong..! I've been told that when girls see me that think I'm too much.. Whatever that means ..! WTF

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe because you refer to them as wanting to bag bitches? come on you're 30 for christs sakes not an 18 year old gangster wannabe

you come off as self absorbed and entitled because YOU think you are very good looking and that means they should automatically fall over themselves for you despite girls having their own opinions and preferences on looks. I can only imagine how you dress and walk down the street looking expectantly at females wanting to see them stare at you in awe.

im not saying you're ugly but no one is going to be attractive to every woman, show us a picture and let us see how good looking you are.

What Girls Said 10

• Umm...first of all, maybe you need to stop referring to girls as b*****s and you might have better success.

My guess is that although you might be attractive, girls can sense your arrogance a mile away, and most girls (including myself) hate that trait in a guy. :(

• Maybe get your head our of your ass

• Do you look ghetto(get rid of those gold chains) or something? maybe they think you might rough them up

• The problem is that girls don't want a guy that looks better than they do it's the truth I see a lot of very beautiful girls with ugly nummy dirty ass guys

• While that is true, it's only true to a certain extent and to certain types of girls.

Plus, you gotta factor in the girl's motives. There is an audience for each body type along with each type of aspect of a relationship they are looking for. There are girls for example who don't care how a guy looks but if he has money, they'll go ahead. But there are also girls who would love to brag to their friends about having a good looking guy hanging onto them.

• I can kinda understand if the girl has a ugly guy that has money but to have a ugly dirty and bummy(broke) that's just crazy I mean I see a lot of that in the city I don't know what the heck is there problems..

• Start respecting women and you'll find millions who want to be with you.

• Bag no bitches, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, really. Attitude, attitude, attitude, we bitches pick up on it, sucka.

• Wanting to "bag a bitch" is why you still can't get a girl, rightfully so too, with that demeanor.

• Shyness, she might think you are mature, and she won´t measure to you.. or she might think you are already in a relationship..or not interested in her.

• Maybe if you didn't call us "bitches" . Learn to be more of a gentlemen.

• the girls think you are all about yourself. at this age girls want to settle down not get bagged they are looking for relationships

• It looks like everybody beat me to it , Referring to a woman as a B gets you no where . Work on your personality .

What Guys Said 3

• With the way you write you're coming off cocky which is a huge turnoff no matter how good you look. You're throwing yourself right into the statistic girls give about "good looking guys being cocky." When you're good looking, you throw all your attraction out the window by being cocky.

• I don't know, but girls seem to always turn away when there are good looking guys. It's probably the same odd reason why we turn away when we see good-looking girls... oh, wait, whatever... Ever considered that your magical mirror on the wall is a lying *sshole?

• It's your attitude. You suck.