Which celebrity do you look like?

I've been told I look like Liv Tyler link and sometimes Amy Lee from Evanescense link or Jennifer Connelly link who happens to look A LOT like my mom.

I'm curious.. Who have you been told you look like? Or who would you think I look like? If you want post a link too.

Updates:
Oh. I have an aunt who looks EXACTLY like Jennifer Aniston. And also another uncle looks just like Jim Carrey. When these two made the movie Bruce Almighty, EVERYONE confused them and took pictures of them at malls. Haha, just thought I'd share that.

0|0
17|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Valentino Rossi or Shia LeBouf for me

This is Shia:

link

This is Valentino:

link

This is me:

link

personally I say yes to the Shia no to the Valentino

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• When I was a bit younger people used to say I looked like Zach from Saved by the Bell or Brad Pitt, yeah, right, I know. I haven't heard any such comments in several years now, though. Yes, I admit that I am getting older and uglier. Ricky Schroader might be another sort of approximation of what I look like.

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess the most recent comparisons I have gotten have been Hugh Laurie, aka, House.

• Haha Brad Pitt? awesome. Anyways, Ricky and Hugh are not bad at all!

• I don't know which celebrity I look like and nobody really ever told me I look like anyone, but I've had a lot of people tell me I sound like Rocky though.

Which celebrity do you think I look like?

0|0
    0|0
    • Something between Antonio Banderas and Jason Schwartzman I think.. Closest look alikes I could think off at the moment.

• Show All
    • Sylvester Stallone

• Yeah I thought of Sylvester for a bit too..

• I get a lot of Usher and Mario. Or at least I did when I had short hair.

Now everyone tells me I look like an Anime Character.

And yea, you totally do look like Jennifer Connelly.

With a spot of Kristen Stewart.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahh Kristen Stewart. When the movie came out everyone was like "Oh you should play Bella in the school play". Haha so, Usher? That's nice.

• I look a lot like Ben Roethlisberger, I have been told. Used to be a better conversation starter a year ago before he showed his stupidity, lol. I can also do a good Godfather face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't look like any celebrity but I wish I looked a little like Josh Hartnett. Just better teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • roger federer.

0|0
    0|0
  • my buddies say I look like a young jeff dunham! I dono if that's all good though! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • my friends tell me I look like chubby zach effron

hahaha I hte disney!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• huh I've never thought of that. I'm half Asian and I don't know many half Asian celebs out there. I guess..idk. I have long hair and it's dark brown. and I'm thin. but I think I just look like me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I look like Amy Lee from Evanescence and Jorja Fox link

I personally don't think I look like either one though.

0|0
    0|0
  • my best friend is the exact same as audrina from the hills not one bit differnt

em I don't think I look like any celebs you tell me

0|0
    0|0
    • You look a bit like Audrina as well haha and maybe just a hint of Kelly Osbourne? Maybe a combination.

• In otherwords a fatterversion lol ah well imetkelly osbourone and she was very pretty so ill take that as a compliement

• Well my step brother looks just like Chandler from Friends I can't remember his name.. Matthew Perry I believe.. I always get Martha MacIssac the girl from Superbad who played Becca.. link

I would say you look a lot like Emma Roberts truthfully.. link

0|0
    0|0
  • link

link

link

i've been told I look like kristen stewart...i don't really see that.

who do you think I look like?

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh wow! You really do look like Amy Lee, I think! O.O At least from what I can tell from your picture. I don't really look like any celebrity, really. At least, I don't think so. No one's ever told me I looked like a celebrity, but sometimes I'm asked if I am a model, which is so weird because I look nothing like one. Lols.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure you must look like one. Mmm, I'm going to have to get back to you on this and I'm sure I'll find someone! Haha. You're very pretty btw :D

• Show All
    • A combination between Lucy Liu and.. Michelle Branch! Haha there.

• Lols! Alright then. ^.^

• Some people have said I look like Julia Stiles( I don't see it at all!) and few customers in the store I work in Have said I look like Cecilia Ahern(Author& Creator of the Series - Amanda Who...once again I don't see it!)

link

link

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm never told I look like a celebrity and I don't like any of those people you mention but my fave celeb is jackson rathbone. yay! ^__^

0|0
    0|0
  • A mix of Selena Gomez and Victoria Justice.

link + link = me

lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm told I'm a dead ringer for mischa barton

0|0
    0|0
  • I was told I look like Mischa Barton. And apparently Louise from Hollyoaks. Both of which I seriously doubt...

0|0
    0|0
  • The only person I'm ever likened to is Paris Hilton but I think they mean it as an insult lol which I don't care about because I would f*** Paris lol. She is hot.

0|0
    1|1
  • I've gotten Gabrielle Union. I personally don't see it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • People say I look like Jennifer Lopez

0|0
    0|0
  • the only celebrity I've been compared to is Masiela Lusha back in her younger days

0|0
    0|0
  • Tthe only celebrity I can remember being compared to is Ashlee Simpson haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Britney Spears

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao that's not something to be proud of. But she was definitely pretty when she was younger and less screwed up.