Who is unconventionally attractive?

Give examples of men and women you think are unconventionally good looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• George Craig. link

He's in a british rock band called One night only and a burberry model. He's dreamy.

Caleb Followill. link

From Kings of Leon and he's gorgeous.

Ed Westwick. link

No words for him. Amazing.

Lastly, Brad Renfro. link

It's a shame he passed away that young. He was so attractive.

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 7

• hmmm lots. I think Scarlet Johanson is really pretty and she's my fashion idol. Drew Barrymore looks good in everything. and as for guys...a lot of Soccer players are hot lol. huh but I can't think of any names right now.

• Scarlet Johanson is one of my least favorite celebrities, and I really don't get why people find her attractive. I like Drew Barrymore though, I find her adorable--not beautiful, but definitely cute.

• 0|1
    • Eww, neither of those guys is attractive in the conventional or the unconventional sense.

• Justin long, he's really plain looking and I know that but for some reason..I just find him very attaractive.

• not many people are good looking to me... .but if I had to say it would have to be... the eyes. usually when I look into someones eyes I can see many emotions that they are trying to hide.

• I never usually find people unconventionally good looking. You're either hot or you're not. Maybe Russell Brand-he is ugly as they come but loadsssssssssssss of girls think he is the dogs bollocks (I disagree).

• O I am the same way! I am very picky with who I find attractive. I like people who don't conform to the majority. Especially with all the tanned blonde people in hollywood today. I tend to find unique (and ethnic) people much more attractive and admirable. Like Sofia Coppola =)

• willa holland

• Ben Whishaw is my type of guy.