Chubby cheeks, yay or nay?

I have chubby cheeks. I hate my chubby cheeks -.- lol

Just curious, guys. What are your opinion on chubby cheeks? is it a turn off . . or it just depends on the girl?

I've had them at young age, and I thought I would grow out of them..but that didn't happen.. I feel like they make me look younger than I really am. I'm 19 now, and I feel like I look 16. It's not even that I'm over weight either. At one point I used to think they were cute, but now I'm kind of over them.

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• they're cute imo.

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 10

• Yay to me, just means something for a guy to kiss.

1|0
    0|1
  • Apparently everyone that isn't absurdely skinny or has the skin tightness of a still-framed perfume/cologne model has "chubby cheeks". You have normal cheeks. You have the cheeks of a fit person that doesn't run 10 miles every day fueled by only grass and water.

I love chubby cheeks. I just like nice faces in general.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't notice no chubby cheeks. You look good. Chill.

0|2
    0|1
  • They're fine to me. Nothing against them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nay.

1|3
    2|1
  • I honestly do not think you have chubby cheeks but that would not be a turn off for me.

1|0
    1|0
  • Shhh, no tears, only chubbiness now.

I'm joking, your cheeks aren't chubby. They are generously plump though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your'e adorable and have a good face. you should be happy having those cheeks Miss Cheeky :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Going by your pictures your hot

0|3
    3|1
  • Chubby ass cheeks? Yay all muthaf***in' day.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• I also have chubby cheeks...I hate them but my boyfriend loves it and he nicknamed me "chipmunk" just because of my cheeks. Lol I'm not overweight at all, I'm actually skinny, I just carry weight in my face I guess. Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 18 and yeah I have chubby cheeks I hate them but I love my dimples. My uncles and aunts always say they look cute but I hate it when my friends/sister or my dad pulls them

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahah, I can totally relate. Whenever I go visit one of my relatives, they pinch the sh*t out of my cheeks. And it makes me feel like I'm 5 -__- lol. & Aww, that's cute! I also have dimples. But only one on my right cheek.

• I have them on both something both I and my siblings inherited from my mum. Ikr lol I have more of a cheeky smile

• I have them too. I am not chubby either. I used to hate them but I've learned to love them. Don't worry about it, it's actually a positive thing. They usually make you look younger and you'll be very thankful about it when you'll get older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have chubby cheeks. Always have. I hate them. Even to this day, people ( that I know now) would try to pinch them. I hate smiling in pictures because I hate how they look...in the pictures

1|0
    0|0
  • I like chubby cheeks, it's adorable. But not if the rest of their body is chubby.

0|0
    0|0