What do you think of these shoes?

Here are the shoes: link

I've seen a lot of guys wearing shoes like these. Funnily enough only one of my friends actually owns a pair though. I never used to like these shoes but I am thinking to invest in a pair. What do you think? Yay or nay?

If yay, what could I wear them with to look good?

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• i love them! if I was a guy I would have every color. I think the are fashion forward. you should look into clark desert boots they are expensive but may be worth it. here for cold and warm weather.

link

link

just a everyday casual look link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i don't like them, theyre a bit like shapeless cut outs cobbled together

0|0
    0|1
  • link

link

With something like that.

Those shoes look simple and nice. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • They're a bit boring

0|0
    0|1
  • Lol they're okay I don't find them really attractive but they're no deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• These are now fashionable; you can wear them with any kind of jeans--thgey're not for wearing with business suits, but any kind of informal occasion would be appropriate.

0|0
    0|0
  • They ain't much to look at, but if your car ever rolls off a bridge, everyone in it could get it one and you could row em to shore

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really into the style though it is a classic. It's a casual shoe. Wear with jeans or cotton trousers.

Personally I prefer bucks or Chelsea boots but that's simply personal taste.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool. What color trousers and tee/top would you recommend?

• They're cool, simple. Might depends on the outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre just a simple dressier shoe I think with the right pants they could look good

0|0
    0|0
    • What color pants and tee would you recommend?

• i would say blue or black and then maybe a white or black tee or maybe a nice white dress shirt or a pastel color of some sort id have to see uto give you real advice...

• It's not interesting, but I don't think it's harmful either.

0|0
    0|0