Would girls pay more attention to a geeky guy that wears clothes that are in style?

Would girls take more time to get to know if I wore clothes that are in style even though I tend to be shy and introverted?

Actually, what is in style for guys right now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wha? I mean, it's not about what's in style. Its about wearing clothing that fit your frame properly, that are clean, not full of holes, not totally crumpled like you picked them up off the floor and clothing that fit the season.

Pants and t-shirt are totally fine, no matter if you're geeky or not. If you're asking whether stylish clothes will make you appear less shy or introverted, then no, unless your clothing suddenly give you more confidence (which is certainly possible).

However, like one other girl mentioned, suits are great! They make any man look like a million bucks. But I doubt you could go around wearing that all the time.

What Girls Said 5

• No I don't like trendy guys.

Just wear what's comfortable for you. Personally, I like when guys wear regular shoes like converse or anything else, jeans, and a t shirt. its simple, but it looks great, not over the top.

• Probably, it would make you more interesting (quiet, but with style). But remember, dress like YOU don't change your style for someone or just girls. Be you.

• I think a polished look suits everyone, maybe try to see how the other guys in your country are dressing ^^ and be inspired by their looks!

• No I wouldn't not because he is geeky. Most of the time I look at face...and I always like in simple tee and jeans. I notice the simplicity more than those who dress up in nine.

• I don't really like guys who care a lot about style. I just like guys who wear clean clothing that fits them well.

What Guys Said 3

• Girls don't pay too much attention to style. Maybe it matters for first impression but not too much after that. What's more important is to have general and essential things okay, like take shower, doN't stink, nails, dental hygiene etc

• What does geeky even mean to you?

• Retailers keep up with the trends so don't worry too much about what's in style. Their job is to offer products that will sell. Just go out and buy some nice clothes. Class it up.

You might have to change your attitude a bit too. Full out geeky is never good. Develop a bit of a edge in your personality. That doesn't mean be stand-offish or mean, but just be cool. Find some things in common with everyday people and peers and don't be afraid to start up a chat with a random person sometimes. Chances are, they'll talk back and be friendly.