Girls when you are with someone do you look at other people as other potential's?

Just what my question said... Question to short...

• Yea sometimes but it's difficult
  • Very verry rarely if ever
  • No Never
  • Yea a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls when you are with someone do you look at other people as other potential's?

D. Yea a lot

In my opinion most relationships end and in the case of heterosexual relationships most guys abhor commitment going by how they generally portray relationships and marriage as well as most aren't thinking long-term or marriage so I see no reason for me to not pursue other potentials for a guy who is likely a short-term placeholder in my life and sees me as a short-term placeholder in his life.

What Girls Said 8

• never, if I'm in a relationship with a guy I'm very happy with him so I have no reason or want to stare at other guys.

if I'm unhappy I leave THEN look at guys when I'm single, I find always staring at other people disrespectful to your partner (a look is fine, constant staring at different women is not) so I never do it and I never want to do it

• Very rarely. It has to be at the point when I know the relationship is about to end.

Either I'm about to break up with the guy so I'm looking around a bit (never actually initiating things with other guys, just pondering single life), or I can tell he's about to break up with me and I'm trying to see if anyone else is interested so that I can feel better about myself.

• I think the only time a girl would even look at someone other than their partner, would be it's her relationship with said partner isn't going too well.

In previous relationships, the only time I'd notice other guys when I was taken, was if my boyfriend of the time wasn't treating me right and the relationship was coming to a close. If a girl is looking for potentials, she's already long gone.

• This one throws me for a loop, I look but I never touch. I am in love with my boyfriend and although I am always looking I think its more of a force of habit rather than a threat, I don't think you should have anything to worry about unless she's "touching"

• No, of course not. I totally check out other guys though, but never as a replacement for the guy I've got.

• never! I think of it as a form of cheating. whether he is right beside me or away, I'd not consider looking at other guys.

• I never look at anyone else,it would just mean that I'm not loyal enough.if I don't like the person I'm with I'll just leave him & then check out others.

• Thanks. That's how I feel, but the girl I'm with that say's she loves me somehow always find a way to be talking to the goodlooking guy she doesn't know and start's giving him all the sign's she's intrested in him and flirting with him right in front of me. Or close to me. It's sad to because I was actually trying make this relationship work, but thanks.

• If she does those things then maybe she is not that much interested in you.Believe e,if you love someone truly you won't have eyes for anyone else.Still you can tell her that you don't like her behaving like this..maybe she'll change then.If she doesn't then leave her,you deserve better.

• do you mean check out? or do you mean go and flirting with them to see if they are interested? :O

• Flirting with them to see if they are interested

• I don't do that cause I would feel like I'm cheating.

What Guys Said 0