Girls what is your favorite bra manufacturer? What is your favorite style bra?

What size fits you best? How many hooks does it have?

Most Helpful Girl

• VS. I have one from Calvin Klein but the straps don't stay on my shoulders too well. 'Course, I can't judge too much because I've only bought VS for the past 5 years. Which is kind of embarrassing but I haven't bought a bra from a department store in the past 5 years either.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• Wonderbra, My favorite model is 'Chic Lace' in black push up bra' it has three one hook hooks. I wear a size B.

• I always swore I wouldn't fall for the Victorias Secret hype but it changed my life. I never knew what I was missing out on. I was wearing bras from Khols before, and now I can't believe I let myself wear them. They did nothing for me. It's worth the ridiculous price.

• ravijour. I'm a C70 in japanese sizing. 2-3

• I love the front closure. The brand does not matter to me.

• Triumph is my favourite. ..and I like full cup

• once I got a bra from nordstroms and it was amazing. I forget the brand.. normally I shop at Ross and their stuff sucks and always fall apart.