Best makeup brand for cheap?

Best makeup brand not cheap cheap but like a decent price but it works REALLY well

thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well from the tons I own .. makeup is fun to collect xd, jordana is pretty nice for lip stuff also they have some new things that are so great jordana is the sister company of milani and the quality of both is the same since they are own by the same people the difference is the price :),also I love a lot of maybelline stuff almost anything I buy from them I love but if you want so great affordable eyeshadows and lipsticks go with wet and wild .also I learned to love revlon things as well it's a good brand overall

link

link

link

link

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 14

• NYX. It's available at drugstore. Otherwise, most ELF makeup works fine too. If you can afford shopping online, Makeupgeek is great and close to drugstore prices. For brushes, Ecotools and ELF brushes work just fine. There's also a few other American brands I'm not that familiar with which are good, such as Milani, but I'd suggest you watch a few of EmilyNoel83's videos on YouTube about that. She always makes awesome reviews about underdog products and dirt cheap products as well as higher end products. Depending on what you need, I could suggest a few items to you, like the NYC bronzer in sunny, the Palladio tinted lip balms, the ELF eyelash curler... there is great stuff for cheap, but it's not easy to find on your own. That's what beauty gurus are for! :P

• Coastal Scents makes great giant palettes and tons of really good brushes too. You can buy all you need online. I read the rest of the answers and my feedback would be:

- The rocket mascara is great indeed. One of the best mascaras I've come across so far. The downside, to me, is that it tends to dry up my lashes really bad during the day, which make my lashes ache a lot and hard to clean at the end of the day. The product just sucks all the moisture out of my lashes.

• - Revlon Colorstay. On another note, all Revlon lip products are THE BEST. I've tried lots and they're great. My favorite is the lip butter in berry smoothie. For the foundation, if you have dry skin or don't need heavy converage, STAY AWAY. First of all it's a very expensive drugstore foundation - around 20$ in Canada, which is close in price to high-end. Second of all, it clings to any dry patch, looks cakey if your skin is dry, hard to blend and paste-like in consistency, looks like a mask.

• Also, a word of caution. If you want to use Rimmel face products, ALL of their foundations/concealer/primers are VERY, VERY yellow (warm) toned. I can't pull them off, even the wake me up concealer, because I have a strong pink undertone to my skin, and this looks flat out yellow/orange on me, it doesn't blend right in. To me, maybelline concealers are way better. I'd recommend the mineral power liquid concealer or the age rewind liquid concealer (roller ball type).

• I guess it really depends on what you're looking for in a makeup, and what type of skin you have. I have combination skin, and my favorite drugstore make-ups are as follows:

For foundation, I love Bourjois Paris - Healthy Mix Foundation AND Maybelline - FitMe

For under-eye concealer, I love Rimmel - Wake Me Up

In terms of color (blush, lipstick, eyeshadow), I think that most brands are comparable, although some might have better selection than others.

I have yet to find a mascara that I love, so I can't suggest anything in that department.

Good luck!

• I have terrible, red, blotchy, oily skin so I use a couple different products on my face that makes it look so nice and flawless! To start, I use E.L.F. face primer, then I use Rimmel Matte Liquid Clean Finish Foundation as a base. If my face is really oily that day I will put on a tad bit of powder over that, if not then I use FIT by Maybelline (my favorite!) Then I use the Clean Powder by Covergirl then lastly I use the NYC Loose Face Setting Powder. Mascara I use the Rocket by Maybelline which is THE BEST! I actually need to find a better eyeliner so I won't suggest the one I use, and I use all kinds of eye shadows from all over the place. So, those products are really awesome and they're prices are usually cheap! I would love to try some Revlon or Neutrogena products but they can be pretty pricy (I can't afford to pay $10 for one little bottle of liquid foundation and $8-9 for a powder!) :)

• Rimmel... but not their foundations. For foundation I'd recommend Catrice.

• L'OrĂ©al. Believe it or not it's the sister brand to Yves St Laurent so some of the stuff you can barely tell a difference other than it costs three times less.

• For liquid foundation, Revlon Colorstay is my go-to. Colorstay has a foundation for oily/combo skin or normal/dry skin, which is good. And you can build on the coverage. And it stays on haha. I think they changed the formula slightly because a few years ago it was known for have a reallly long stay power, as in, it was difficult to take off with makeup remover. It's not so difficult to remove nowadays though.

Their lipsticks are great as well, but their makeup products suck.

L'Oreal also has decent foundation (True Match is good) and their gel eyeliner is my favorite.

Covergirl and Maybelline have good mascaras.

• L'oreal owns a ton of make up and cosmetic lines they're a giant company. They also own lancome and biotherm. I think they're my favorite too!

Followed by nyx and maybelline.

• Revlon has the best lip affordable lip products (lipstick, lip stain, lip butter, lip gloss), Loreal has the best affordable eye products (infallible eyeshadow, extra intense liner), Maybelline has the best mascara, NYX has the best face products (blush) excluding foundation which goes to Revlon again.

• I've been enjoying Nyx lately, they have a high end vibe but it's drugstore, and I swear by revlon color stay foundation. I love covergirl mascaras, but not much else from the brand. Bh cosmetics (only sold online) have nice eyeshadow pallets and blushes, and their prices are awesome.

• Rimmel, Maybelline, Catrice and Essence

• Maybelline or nyx

• When it comes to makeup I prefer to spend a little more than to get the drugstore brand. After you make the switch to department store brand, you will never go back. Its worth every penny. I recommend clinique and nars.

• Maybelline

• there are a lot of goods at the drugstore.

lately pretty much all my drugstore makeup (which includes brow powder, eyeliner, bronzer, mascara, blush, powder) is either rimmel or milani. jordana makes good brow powder too.