Why are you online? What are you looking for?

Okay, I was just wondering when your on line what are you doing?What are you searching for? Or are you just surfing? Me I'm usually on Facebook, gag, YouTube, or checkingmy email. I want to know why your online? Are you searching for information? Event, global and locally? Things going on in town? What What sights are you on and why? Please let me know, just wondering?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm looking for a sweet talkin' woman...

you gotta' slowww down, sweet talkin' woman

you got me runnin', you got me searchin'

hold on, hold on sweet talkin' lover

it's so sad that that's the way it's over

Awesome song.

Nah not really, I'm lookin' for a hero. I'm holdin' out for a hero 'til the end of the night. He's gotta' be strong, and he's gotta' be fast, and - he's gotta' be fresh from the fight! I need a hero, I'll hold out 'til the morning light. He's gotta' be sure, and it's gotta' happen soon.. I think he's gotta' be larger than life.

Hahaha love that scene in the film. Me and some very elderly guy were the only people who got it. He was laughing out loud and my cheeks were soaked because I was crying laughing at the awesome, inspirational, quirky, kooky, eccentric spontaneity of Sam Rockwell. Not even my dad got it - it's a Bonnie Tyler song. I don't even know who that is and my dad does, yet I was the one who got it and my dad didn't haha.

What Girls Said 30

• mostly Facebook to catch up and then YouTube and vimeo, mtb videos or stuff :) this site from time to time just to see that I'm not the only one dork in this world and then all kind of stuff :) I start with one page and end up being in another one in 5 min :D

• I go on the same sites, sharing life stories, meeting new people, viewing funny pictures or videos. Sometimes I go on chat rooms. Other times, I google random things and learn something new about the world. I go on to pass the time and to entertain myself.

• I don't actually know... Its not like I don't have anything else to do, its just something I automatically do now.. When I get up I check emails and fb, during the day I will be going in and out of GAG and tumblr and other sites I find interesting.

I do use it for research purposes as well, I am doing an online degree... Internet is just a part of my daily life.. Its just something I enjoy I guess.

When I was younger however, I used to go online to escape reality, speak to people all around the world, it was the only time I felt I could be anything I wanted to be and no body would judge me for it...

Now I just don't care!

• Studying.

Researching anything that interests me.

Gathering information about a career I hope to have someday, and it's not the one I'm studying for.

Gathering beautiful images/inspiration/ideas for my art & designs.

Procrastination.

Self improvement - skin care/hair care/workouts/dietary info etc.

Downloading music/series/films

Planning travel routes/trips/checking airfares/searching for interesting places

Finding new recipes to try

Global news

Rating films/reading ratings

Facebook

Youtube

Pinterest

Cabincrew.com

Bodybuilding.com

IMDb

GaG

Makeupalley

Real Self

Several blogs

• Well, when I'm here, I only come to pass the time, self-educate, and I sincerely enjoy helping people out with advice. Any other time I'm online, it's to look into social issues, see what's going on in the external world, look up information on jobs, browse YouTube, and shop online for things I never buy just to see what people can do with their creativity.

• Political stuff. Usually anti government and social uprise sort of stuff to make me feel better about the world. I usually try and find people who hate the same things I hate, and one day maybe I'll settle down with someone who I can hate stuff with. And we can just be in hate together. It'll be cute...

• Something to pass the time and to distract me from my resposibilities. I've learned I'd rather sit around bored than take care of unpleasant activities.

• My reasons (in no particular order):

- Connect with friends and other people (Email, Facebook, Skype, etc.)

- Read/watch news

- Read/watch entertaining stuff

- Download music/movies/shows

- Research things I need, want, need to know, or want to know

- Buy things

• When I am online, in one tab, I am always in Facebook.

I look into forums. I search for stuff that affects my daily life.

I search for store locations, hours and such.

• navigating the tokyo metropolitan area, contacting clients, chatting on LINE, reading medical journals

• I'm usually on GAG and FB, sometimes on youtube, coverium (site for people that make covers) and checking email.

• The internet is just fun

• Hmm... I usually go on my Instagram, Facebook, etc. and check notifications or look at my feed. Oh! And YouTube

• Most times the weather is miserable & I'm simply bored.

• Me? I am bore!

• - Homework

- YouTube

- GAG

- Checking Email

- Work

- Ebay

- Shopping

• I'm usually have Tumblr and Facebook open, along with GaG, while reading Jezebel, autostraddle, sites like that.

• Bored with nothing to do.

• I'm mainly on Facebook, YouTube, or netflix. Or I'm looking up like different work outs I can do, clothes, longboards, smoothie recipes, diet tips, beauty tips. It all varies. Lol

• I just want love :(

• I am usually on YouTube, gag, Google, instagram ,twitter ,yahoo.

• Reading medical journals

FB

checking email

AnabolicMinds.com

YouTube

GAG

online shopping

• Well I just on hear looking a questions. I do more observing than answering. I'm also YouTube. I like to watch videos while flat ironing my hair.

• It's a place for me to vent and unwind. Maybe take a break from reality for a bit.

• I usually have Facebook open, Youtube, Instagram... And google xD I'm always googling stuff

• Just catching up on things. Checking YouTube, my email, thought catalog and here.

• Fb

gag

YouTube

us drama

check email

chat with fren via fb, whatsapp

• Reasons not to kill myself

• I'm on beer or researching for work, playing games, shopping

• listening to an idiot give a "health" lecture on YouTube, OK I clicked out he was god awful. before I go to bed I am searching for hmmmmm I forgot... I was organizing my iTunes music for a while then felt tired... I am trying to plan out my garden... I am pretty overwhelmed with it, but I love it so I keep going with it, I am researching different plants to grow and their benefits... but I am too tired for that too basically I only have the energy for gag.lol. goddamn it is 5am right now:O I am not tired enough to go to sleep. oh yea! one thing I'd like to figure out before I close my laptop is how to download free books in pdf form without getting a virus... sh*t that is too much work... I am going to answer a few more questions then go to bed...

What Guys Said 7

• Checking my YouTube to see if I got any new comments, and check if my subscriptions uploaded any videos that interest me.

Looking through a Facebook group I'm in and post my own comments and materials.

Check my email.

Check my GAG profile and answer questions if I got time.

Read financial news.

Do homework.

• Masturbating. What else is the internet good for?

• When I'm online, I just either go here, read love stories, make love stories, or do all three at the same time. :P
    Oh yeah, I also watch furry art. :)

• Working, studying/learning/researching, shopping, playing video games, goofing off, etc.

• Pandora radio, Youtube, Facebook, or here. In that order.

• To see sexy men like you with their shirt off that is why!

I can only imagine what the other half looks like

• Watch training videos, go on Amazon, browse GAG, check email