Are tall girls unattractive?

I'm 5'7 1/2 I hate being a tall girl... I've always herd guys love short grils is it true.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not that tall. I know a girl who's 6'2" and she's my height. I totally find her attractive. She's total babe, actually. I even dated a girl who was 6'3" once. It was kinda cool. On the opposite side of things, I was once with a girl who was 5 feet, even. The girl I'm dating now is 5'8", and she's actually my dream girl, on multiple levels. Still, point I was getting at is that I don't think that tall is unattractive. It's quite nice. It can be really sexy, actually.

Anyway, yes, guys do love short girls. They like tall girls as well. I mean obviously it depends on the guy and what his interests are, but yeah guys could easily go for tall girls or short girls. It's fine. But some like both. Some plainly don't care.

Why both?

Different reasons to like either. With tall girls can come across as strong or tough, or they can be sexy and sultry, or they could look thinner, easier. Their legs tend to be a lot longer too. So there's that. With short girls you have a smaller, cuter appearance, or a youthful appearance. It can also seem tinier or lighter, but it can also run the risk of looking fatter, easier. Though if she's either really tall, or really short, it's an adjustment. Always. I know this from experience. Still there's nothing wrong with any height. You should just learn to play to your strengths, and it should be fine for you.

In parting I'll tell you this. Any guy who turns you down, or has a problem with you based on something as trivial as your height is not worthy of you. He isn't worth your time, he's not worth bemoaning, he's not worth feeling bad about at all. It's entirely his loss. You need to learn that. Just be your awesome self, and get yourself out there.

You'll be fine.

What Guys Said 13

• You're not tall. You're just young. The tall guys are still growing at 17.

Some guys like petite girls. Some like long legged girls (tall girls have not only longer legs, but longer proportionate legs). There's a reason why most models are tall, and most runway models are 5'10+

Most guys have pretty mild preferences between 'a little shorter then him' and 'little' with the odd guy liking as tall as he can get. But most guys rank height pretty low as long as they are taller then her, and at your height, massive numbers of guys will be taller then you.

Even if they weren't last year.

For the record, in grade 9 I was about 5'4". Grade 11 about 5'10. By 18 6'3".

• In school I was notorious for going after girls taller than I was, even the 6'2" drum majorette; of course I was the ONLY guy who would do that.

You aren't that tall that you'd be taller than most of the guys, so I don't think there would be a problem. Are there some guys that you tower over that you'd like to get to know, or?

• I wouldn't say you're tall, maybe a bit above average. Depends on age. but nope, lots of sexy ass tall girls. Now some guys don't like girls taller than them, just like some girls don't like guys shorter than them. But I have plenty of friends who don't give a sh*t about height.

• They're not unattractive, they're intimidating. A girl 9/10 times wants a guy as tall or taller than she is, so a guy wonders if he's tall enough.

• Is that really tall for a girl? That's like 2 inches over the American average isn't it? I don't care about height.

• I like girls my height (5'11") or two inches shorter (so she can wear heals and not feel weird). I never understood peoples obsession with height.

• That's not tall. I would only find a girl unattractive if she was taller than me, but most girls aren't even over 6' so I'm fine.

• Just above average height, really. The real problem is that many are intimidated if the woman is taller than them, but not find them unattractive, at all.

• I wouldn't say your tall. As long as she isn't overly taller than me it doesn't bother me.

• That height is fine to me.

• That is supposedly 3 inches over the national average. Most models are tall and maybe taller than you. Not sure how height is involved with a female's attractiveness. I think that height is fine and have dated a girl that was 5"11

• I prefer tall girls.

• The most gorgeous models in the world tend to be over 6'.

You're not even that tall. You're average normal height.

Xena would tower over you. As would Naomi Campbell.

Guys love tall girls. And short girls. And little girls. And chubby girls. Guys like all kinds. We're great that way.

What Girls Said 3

• I am 5'11 and have never had any problems finding a guy or or ever had a guy complain. Just like I don't not date guys because they are shorter. I have had a couple boyfriends a few inches shorter than me and dated some that were 6'4. My man now is one inch taller than me and he loves my height

• I'm 5'7" and always, always see girls taller than I am. We may not be short by female standards, but we definitely aren't tall. I would say 5'7" is average height for a girl.

• I love it when ladies like you wear heels. Grrrrr. Hmmmm. I happen to have a fetish for Tall women. Ironically, my wife is average height for a female (5'5"), but I have always been attracted to women that are tall. I love the 6 footers that have the confidence to wear heels. Tall women are a delicacy, to be appreciated. Especially if you can play chess and enjoy snowball fights.

• Just find a tall guy.