A guy who looks quite similar to jay-z

Question 904636

If you see a guy with a face and body-type like jay-z, would it be a turn on or turn off for you girls? what are the chances that you would NOT date such a guy?


0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

  • If you see a guy with a face and body-type like jay-z, would it be a turn on or turn off for you girls?

    Turn off as I find Jay-z to be unattractive

    what are the chances that you would NOT date such a guy?

    99% chance I wouldn't date him. The 1% chance of dating him comes from me using him as a networking/status gaining source.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

  • Turn off still.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly though Jay-Z is average/ below. People are just upset that he was able to get the likes of Beyonce, Aaliyah etc so the contrast looks kinda exaggerated. Granted his game may need to be more polished than

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...