Makeup or no makeup?

I am tired of hearing guys say that they like girls who don't wear makeup. The same guys go to girls who wear a TON of makeup! How do they not see it? What do you guys really prefer? Makeup or no makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah well, guys chat a lot with girls wearing makeup. But that just represents short term interaction.

When they say they like girls without it, they mean girls they would like to hae a LTR with.

the girls with makeup are mostly just pastimes for most guys; those girls tend to like chatting with many different guys, since that's the reason for all their makeup. And guys often don't have anything better to do than chat with such women. but they don't really LIKE them all that much.

What Guys Said 3

• I used to say the same thing until I realized it's not makeup I dislike. Its cakeup. When you where so much that it looks like I can peal a layer of it off your face its disgusting. Generally, most women only need some eyeliner, mascara and lipstick/gloss. Possibly some eyeshadow but that could potentially turn into cakeup if done incorrectly.

• Doesn't it depend on the guy...you can't just say "oh men like makeup on girls". No, not all men do

• Not this again. A little bit of makeup is best. Okay? Remember that.

What Girls Said 3

• i like natural looking makeup:)

i mean I'm usually not at all bothered with makeup but when I do wear it, it looks something like this- the color scheme I mean haha:P

link

thats all=]

• I think the best amount of make-up will accentuate your features, and many guys may mistake that look for "no make-up", because they really have no idea.

• They don't realize that those women are wearing make-up. So they like natural looking make-up, whether they realize it or not. A little bit of mascara and eyeliner, some highlighter and bronzer and a nude pink lipstick.