To the guys, on heels?

Guys if you and your girl go out and she's wearing heels but it makes her taller than you is that ok? Does it matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, well, the guy could also wear heels, ifhe's upset about her looking taller.

I have neer been bothered by a girl being taller, but in high school I was the ONLy guy who ever tried to dance with a girl who was taller, and I figured hey, only really goofball basketaball players were competing for her. The tall girls had the greatest curves, of course.

Most guys are upset by a girl looking taller,still, unfortunately. That's why tall girls are usually in flats when eerone else is in heels.

Sorry, but it does matter for most guys.

What Guys Said 18

• I don't much care for high heels at all, but if she wants to wear them then okay. And if it makes her taller than me that doesn't bother me at all.

• Guys don't mind.

Guys only ask about being tall because the guys see girls complaining that they won't date short guys.

• It doesn't matter to me.. but it will probably matter to her . Most girls don't get attracted to guys shorter than them.

• I don't mind at all. My ex (6'0") was taller than me (5'10"), which didn't bother me, and she would wear 3" heels from time to time too. It's kind of fun actually. The only guy who will complain about his SO being taller is one who is insecure in himself.

• I don't really think I would care, it would feel weird and maybe I would ask her if she could wear the shoes less, but it would all depend. would you want to be taller than your guy? I hear a lot of girls want a guy to be taller than them

• I would love it, just like I would love a short girl.

I tend to put many superficial things by the wayside when I'm into her.

• Funnily enough, that's exactly how I like it. A girl who is either my height or shorter than me but taller than me in heels is very sexy to me. Doesn't matter to me one bit?

• Im the biggest fan of women in heels. Makes them look so sexy.

If her heels made her taller than me, it wouldn't bother me if it didn't bother her.

• Thats cool if she looks sexy

• No, it would not matter to me at all.

• You are asking the wrong gender... MEN don't have a say. Women won't even consider it if the 5 inch sometimes 6 inch boost will make her taller than her otherwise taller date. So it matter to women.

• I prefer it

• Doesn't bother me tbh I'm only 5'7" so guess it's going to happen.

• I personally don't care

• Haha if she is taller than me in heels no problem at all because she'll be 6'5'' at that point and no one would be paying attention to me in public anymore lol.

• it doesn't look good for a couple. it has the power role reversed.

a guy will not generally care.

• It wouldn't matter but to be honest I am not going to date a women that is 6 foot one or taller.

• I would be perfectly happy with that. I love heels. And it shows that she is confident. I don't know how to explain that last part though. I think that if a woman wears heels and feels happy with being slightly taller than her man, she is confident. And I don't mind looking up a little bit.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't know about guys but I remember that time I wore that higghhh heels shoes I was almost as tall as my boyfriend or maybe 1-2 Cms taller .. I remember he loved it .. but any ways it could be both ways .. I mean when we 're out for a date it would be sexy to wear that high heels , and it 'll also be so cute when we 're home together and iam like 5 Cms shortet <3 <3