Are good looking girls less shallow and less picky?

Or they are more of materialistic type and choose guys who can pamper them, provide them every materialistic comfort, take them to outings, get them costly make up and beauty treatments hence don't care about physical appearance of the guy as long as he has lot of money?

Because...Two of the most gorgeous girls of my college got married to decently rich guys. Both these women are very beautiful. The guys are also bit above average in looks and have good job. But both these guys are very hairy, and just average height. I haven't seen them shirtless, so I don't know about very hairy torso but I have seen them in shorts and t-shirt and believe me they have very hairy arms,legs/thighs. Lot of dark thick carpet of hair.

Why would a beautiful lady go for such hairy guy, when even an average woman finds it unappealing and disgusting? I think its just because of their money. Right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Different girls want different things. Many girls do go for money and make the mistake of basing their success on their income. Other girls are just using guys as a tool for something they want in life. The thing is money gives a lot of room to do different things whether it be a vacation or having a child. So guys with money can easily obtain an upper hand with women especially with the economy the way it is. A girl doesn't need to make a lot of money to get a typical guy who wants a girl who simply is not fat.

Now I think many guys can be picky, but more aren't. But when you talk about picky, it's in the looks dept. There's just as many guys dating good looking snobs as there are guys dating decent looking all around good girls.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you can generalize this. A girl's looks doesn't necessarily have anything to do with her personality.

• every girl is different...

What Guys Said 2

• I'm going to cut to the real question here.

Two thirds of women, the guy's level of body hair is not in the top 10 factors they consider when dating him.

Some of the remaining third's preference is for a guy WITH more chest hair, since they find it manly.

Most of those who care and don't like hair, like guys who are shaved/waxed. This is true if the guy is average or very hairy. It doesn't really matter. Its like if a guy likes shaved women, he doesn't really care if she was very hairy or less hairy then average - they will look the same waxed. So if the girl really likes the guy smooth, she'll ask if he'd consider shaving/waxing whatever. The end.

• I would think it is the opposite since those girls usually have a lot of options