Are thongs comfy to workout in?

GIRLS ONLY! Do thongs feel weird when you are working out? Cause my friends run with them on and I haven't ever tried them while working out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. That's the only type of underwear I work out in. Everything else seems to ride up so I just use thongs to avoid that. They're more comfortable and easier to move in, in my opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know cause I don't wear them but I love the view of a sexy blond wearing them in front of me

• I love them but I get this funky rash line that goes all the way up to my neck when I do wear them

What Girls Said 5

• Personally I don't like working out in them, I get the compression boy shorts instead (they don't ride up, it's just like wearing spandex and it's super comfortable).

• I can only dance wearing things (with shorts over of course) everything else bunches and rides up.

• I find them comfortable to work out in. Because you're going to be moving in various positions, it's easier for regular underwear to bunch up. Plus - no panty lines with a thong!

• I can't imagine working out in any other kind of underwear.

• I don't think things are ever comfortable. I can't imagine trying to exercise with a permanent wedgie, haha! I will say this though, I understand I'm in the minority there as most women I know prefer thongs to work out in.