How do I dress more classy?

I want to change up my wardrobe. I don't want to look like I'm stuck in my tween years. What can I do to dress more classy? What types of clothing should I buy? What are some good places to shop? I want to look more sophisticated but not trashy like a lot of girls my age. I've avoided the trashy look by remaining in the converse, skinny jeans and tee look, but I'm sick of looking the same day after day. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple dresses. It doesn't have to be anything too fancy, but a nice simple dress picked properly that suits the shape of your body is incredibly flattering and very classy.

What Guys Said 3

• Skirts and dresses always look classy. A nice pair of jeans and nice looking shorts. Nice looking formal pants. Nice blouses. Wear flats or heels. Stockings or tights always make a girl look very classy. If you want I could put links.

• well at work you can consider wearing pencil skirt suits to make you look more professional , confident and powerful.

• Skirts that go down to your mid thigh or knee.

What Girls Said 2

• Here a few good fashion pieces: a nice pair of boots and a blazer. For boots, go with something that you could wear with a pair of jeans or with a nice dress or skirt. Boots with heels are optional, but I have a pair that I love and are easy to walk in. A blazer looks nice with jeans or with dress pants/skirt and it's very fashionable. As for where to go, honestly, a lot of places have these things. I found my boots at Nordstrom but Macy's has cute stuff too. I like to find inspirational on fashion blogs.

• Now that it's winter, it's easy to look more sophisticated. Get a nice jacket, and some boots with heels. Dark wash skinny jeans with tall black boots are always classy and attractive. Leggings or tight pants with an oversized sweater are always nice. Hope I helped!