Is my weight OK?

my height is 5'9" and I weight 73 kgs.. which is around 160 lb ... is this too much ? :( I don't look fat ... I just got a little big butt :( is that ok ? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a perfectly fine weight. Believe it or not, MOST guys like women who aren't ridiculously skinny. Showing rib cage is NOT an attractive feature, at least to me. Maybe the more shallow, sex-driven men would look for a really skinny girl but that's a great way to weed out the real losers.

You're definitely not fat, at all, or even close. Don't beat yourself up over it, and if you don't feel good about yourself, get active! At the very least, you'll feel better. I always do after a good jog or hitting the gym.

• Thanx a lot! you really really helped ... I just got this misunderstandin that skinnier girls are hotter...but yea you jus made it clear!

What Guys Said 3

• Sure! that's fine. My Girlfriend weighs something like 200 lbs and she doesn't look fat. Besides weight is not important anyway. For those that think it is remember that it's really more a matter of how you carry it. So don't worry about it.

• I'm checking back on some of my old answers. Doing a follow up.

Was this answer at all helpful to you?

• Picture? or?

• Yeah that's ok. I don't know how you look but description is cute enough

What Girls Said 3

• ur not fat. get over it. some guys likethick girls anyway. don't you watch tyra?

• nope that's fine! I wish I had a big butt- mine is flat, I look like a boy in jeans! :(

• no, you're perfect!