Which color high heels is your best?

Do you like high heels ? and which color heels is your best?

and guys,do you like your girlfriend wear high heels?

Blue ,red or black?

link

link

link

which one?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear them they're not very comfy I'm more into flats

But I like platform heels in nude, black or red

Nome of them is what I'd buy I usually buy these

link

link

link

link

link

My poor parents they're always buying me things

What Guys Said 23

• I like the blue as long as you match them with one or more items.. See Links for examples..

link

link

• Heels give a shape to the calf muscles, thighs and butt. It makes them tighter, toned and shapely. They also give a nice aesthetic to the leg as a whole. Not a big foot guy, but heels are very sexy. Red or black.

It looks classy and sexy. I'm also a fan of high heeled boots.

• I'm not a fan, don't see the point in them... Especially when a girl wears them on a night out, why wear shoes they can barely walk in when sober if they're going to probably end up drunk?

• I love when girls wear heels. Unfortunately, I'm pretty short (5'6") so most girls would be a few inches taller than me. I have no problem with taller girls. It just looks weird for most people and sometimes makes the girl feel awkward.

As for your question, I'd go with the second one (black).

• I think the turquoise blue ones go best with green or black tights...in winter, this is an important style statement!

• blue or red. I don't like how large the sole is on the toe of the black heels...otherwise I like black heels a lot. the blue seem classiest. the red remind me of a high heel version of dorothy's sleepers in the wizard of oz

• Not a fan of high heels. I prefer seeing girls in sneakers/trainers.

• It really depends on what you're wearing with them. But choosing between those three without anything else... I choose the 3rd one. Great style and color. I love high heels. Just not too high. 3" are best.

• #3 in any color ... but that blue is stunning

• Black. Just don't fall on your face. link

• I think a girl in high heels look so classy and sexy... although I think they aren't really comfy.

Neiher of those look really nice to me, I'd prefer something easier.

• Red is my fav. color but I think black heels are the sexiest on a girl. Maybe it's because of the whole "secretarial look" I like

• I only like when she's wearing them when it makes her taller than me with them on. She HAS to be shorter than I am when she's not wearing them. Something about the heels making her taller, is too sexy for me, OMFG

• You should only wear shoes in which it is possible to run away from a volcano. Obviously high heels fail that test.

• LOVE women in heels...LOVE them!

I don't really care for any of the 3 you posted but if I had to choose...the black pair...simply because they are closed toe!

Im a fan of the pointy toe with a stiletto heel!

• Heels do wonders for a girl's legs butt, but after an hour when they start to hurt, we both start to wish she hadn't worn them. And as a guy who has worn heels before, OH GOOD GODS WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELVES?!?!

• i feel that heels accentuate a girls assets just by adding a bit of flair, in terms of the style the second pair above (the black ones) are definitely the best looking, but be careful, if your feet are any bigger than a size 6 they can look a bit overwhelming if you're quite petit, also, they're only attractive if you can actually walk in them, higher heels look good but if you look like a wonked up crackhead while walking in them you're literally better off wearing nothing :)

• Blue

• I like high heels on girls, they look nice. I do not really have a color preference for them though.

• I don't like some heels. I don't like the black one but the other two are fine.

• I don't like high heels but if you want second black one look good.

• Red.

• Really don't like high heels

• The last one is the best of these 3. I like it when girls wear them but less is more when it comes to high heels (not the hight but accesoires on there and stuff).

What Girls Said 14

• Love heels but I wear flats most often.

My Boyfriend loves heels.

I'm more concerned with how the shoes make my legs & feet look. I have really high arches so I look at how the shoe is cut so that I enhance that, I like those lines of the leg leading into the foot.

I like my heels very high and I can walk really well in them - I'm a ballet dancer so my balance and ankles are good.

I like nude heels with a skirt - makes my legs seem longer: link

I like plain black with skinny jeans: link

I love strappy heels like this with shorts:

link

Don't like crazy colors on heels, I stick with black, white, beige, grey, nude etc. most of the time.

I don't like the look of platform pumps - they look like hooves to me and they're not the most elegant. (Like the black ones in your link)

I don't like glitter and sequins and diamante on heels, it looks cheap to me.

I prefer the red the most of the links you provided.

• I like black high heels. And depending on the dress or jeans I'm wearing and where I'm going I like the high heel sandals or closed high heels. But anyway I love them black, red, pink, flower print etc etc...I love shoes. Lol.

• The blue ones are lovely! I could totally wear those to formal, I also like the red ones but would only wear them in a costume sense.

I like heals a lot, I love wedged heels the most because I don't get sore feet with them. I wear wedged heel boots practically every day I think they go with any outfit and make your legs look great (thats what I think anyway).

• I like nude colored ones... they elongate your legs.

But I also like simple black ones, such a classic. I also own a dark brown one.

• I don't mind them but I don't wear them a lot. My favorite heels are my beige patent leather Christian Louboutin pumps with a four inch heel. I find beige a very classic color.

• Those are some really nice shoes. They look really good on the few women I have seen wearing them.

• i like dainty black stilettos

• I love black pumps!

• I like the red ones. The black ones look a little ridiculous in my opinion.

• I don't like heels but wear them for work purposes. Black is frequently worn

• Red bottoms.

• Black heels

• Black is the most practical color, but I like the design of the blue one best. I love red high heels (and sparkly things like most girls), but I probably wouldn't get the red sequin ones unless you're going to a costume party and/or are wearing a very plain dress, because it will otherwise be seen as a bit gaudy.

• i love high heels but not the ones you posted.

in general my favorite colors for heels are nude or black. or red. but it's hard to wear red.

• The red heels