Guys with no body hair look more hygienic, agree or disagree?

Guys with no body hair look more hygienic, clean appealing ? Hence guys must wax their whole body just like women do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Disagree.

Hairless chests/stomachs/backs etc make the guy look well maintained, and it looks especially good on a guy with a good rig.

Still, I personally prefer a bit of hair. Stubble or a short beard, but of hair on his chest - it's masculine, sexy and natural.

What Girls Said 6

• Disagree.

to put it short, this is my kind of 'thing'

chest and back- bare or minimal hair

face- clean shaven or light stubble

legs and arms- keep it! [im 100% sure the majority of guys aren't excessively hairy]

man bits- trimmed

underarms- keep it or trim it

did I miss anywhere? I think that's it. yeh so that's just what I like:)

• Not at all. I just dislike chest hair. That's the only hair that I'd prefer a guy to not have. It's not really cause it makes them look dirty or anything, it's just a bit of a turn off. Especially if it's really excessive.

• Turn off because it looks dirty, ugly, gross and disgusting, ya? Any amount of leg/arm hair is OK than clean smooth?

• So what do you want me to say? Do you want me to make my answer for a guy to shave all his hair? If it will make you happy fine, I'll just say guys must shave all their hair. Everything. Every single body hair.

• I like a bit of hair in a guy, but I'm also fine if he wax his entire body.

• Disagree, A gut needs to have a bit of hair, I like the manly look.

• None OR too much. What would you choose between them?

• sorry I mean't if they have no hair

• I like guys with body hair ..more manly, if it is natural then let it be

• Is it really manly? Does it look better than smooth? But what if its a LOT of hair?

• Yes to me guys should have more hair than women. If I'm really like him, I wouldn't mind

• 1. Most women don't wax their whole body. Women have hair too. Some shave, some wax some parts of their body, and some leave it.

2. It doesn't look more clean or appealing. It's up to the individual

and 3. You need to stop asking these questions. They're extremely repetitive, and you're not going to get different answers than the first 20 times you asked this. No, hairy guys aren't automatically disgusting. Go to therapy and get your issues dealt with.

What Guys Said 2

• I think women overdo it these days. They look like store mannequins, not like real humans.

Guys are starting to do the same thing, but taht doesn't improve the situation. They also look like store mannequins.

• Mannequins! Lol. Naw, just waxing doesn't make them mannequin. Lol. You don't like clean hairless skin?

• I want myself to be a seal. Ya, seriously. Atleast like a seal at majority body parts. Lol. Would you rather be too furry guy or smooth seal? :)

• Is that good?

link

• Disagree, and so does every girl I have asked.

• Ok! Then what do they like? Is it "tiny bit of hair on arms,legs but preferably a clean torso"?

• Everyone seems to prefer it "natural, as long as it's not a tangled mess"