What do guys think of me if I wear makeup?

I only put on eyeliner with this very light eyeshadow that is kinda my skin color, and some blush daily. Is that too much makeup? What do guys think of me if I have makup on? Do they see me as less attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would they see you as less attractive for wearing makeup...? Most girls wear makeup.

No, that is not too much. But the amount of makeup doesn't matter, it's how you apply it.

I've seen girls with really badly applied "natural" makeup and girls who have made intense makeup look good.

As for what guys think of you with makeup on, it's all perspective. Some guys like lots of makeup, some guys like none. Most guys I know prefer a light to medium amount of makeup that isn't too much but also makes you look more feminine.

What Guys Said 4

• well I need to see you :) as long as you don't look like heath ledgers joker then I'm sure your beautiful :) erm, some guys think less is more, but me, I like dark eye shadow, its sexy. if you think you look nice, then that's all that matters. never mind what guys think.

answers one of mine?

• it depends on how much makeup it looks like you have on...like if it looks bad then they won't like it if it looks good then they will

some girls look really good with lots of makeup other look like five dollar whores it doesn't seem like you wear too much but it may look like you do...

id post a pic for an actual answer...

• If it's an appropriate amount it usually makes girls more attractive, and shows they care about how they look.

• I hate make up. I guess eye make up is OK, but any powder/blusher on the cheeks looks trashy. I wish girls would wear less make up in general.

What Girls Said 2

• Not at all. It isn't too much make up. And you shouldn't care what others think. Do what you want Hun. Some guys like it when girls don't wear make up and others don't care at all. Make up is make up .

• No that is silly. no guy is looking at a girl with lightly applied makeup and thinking she's less attractive for wearing it.