Is the best way to get a girlfriend/boyfriend to not look?

People have various opinions when it comes to this. I'm not sure what to think honestly. What do you think and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should actively be looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend, but always be open to the possibility of meeting someone while you are out living your life.

What Girls Said 2

• I have a hard time understanding your question...i feel like I'm supposed to be waiting for options to pick from.

• Not necessarily, it varies from person to person.

Some people are the askers and others are the askies. I find it harder to get into a relationship if I fall for a guy, before he falls for me.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. Because it means you don't need them.

Every woman knows that when a guy doesn't seem that interested he must be taken or have other women. It makes them want you more.

• The best way to get a girlfriend is to lie. Tell them your a successful businessman who just moved to the city and your curious to get to know some local women. Works more than you think.