What kind of guys do girls look for?

Is there a kind of guy that makes a better boy friend?Are girls more into one kind then another?

city boy?

country boy?

cowboy?

bad boy?

pretty boy?

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd choose the pretty guy

but the important thing in a guy is his personality .. I love to know him personality more then his look its sooo important .. and you should be yourself don't claim something not really you , be yourself even if some girls didn't like it , you will find a person who accept you as you are then no need to explain more

What Girls Said 3

• Girl's are attracted to self-confidence. And guy style varies from girl to girl. So just be yourself, there's a girl for you out there.

• i think that girls really likes the character of guys.. Trustworthy and honesty.. Sweet and Caring are just a few.. These qualities are important to everyone, and yea some might like country boys better than city boys butwhen it comes to a relationship I would choose a city boy with the character traits I said before I would choose a country boy who didn't have any of them

Goodluck :)

• Other: funny, attractive boy.

What Guys Said 0