Why are the bigger ones atracted to me?

Why are all the bigger girls attracted to me, and none of the thinner attractive ones?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are some guys attracted to blonds instead of redheads? Why do some guys prefer long hair while others prefer short? It is a matter of preference. It's obvious that you like skinner girls, but you know it takes a lot confidence and personality for a bigger girl to step up to guy and let them know that they are attracted because a lot of them already know that the media has stamped them as inferior to skinner girls. Thinner does not always mean attractive just like bigger doesn't always mean ghastly. Maybe it's a sign that you should try something new, someone out of your safe standard zone.

Anyway, sorry about the rant, back to the question...have you ever even approached a thinner attractive girl or are you just waiting for them to approach you? If you are waiting for them to see how amazing you might be, then you are never going to get anywhere. Most girls who truly believe that they are the most attractive girls in town already have their minds set about the type look the guy must have in order for them to be willing to date or approach him themselves. So again, a matter of preference. For the girls who are thinner and attractive (but are more down to earth) it's going to take more than looks to get them to take second glance at you.

What Girls Said 3

• Why are you such an asshole that you are worried about someones appearance over their personality? answer and maybe you'll figure it out

• Sorry to break it too you, but appearance does play a significant role in human attraction.

• It's not stereotypes at all. Physical appearance is just that, physical appearance.

• Yes I know that, but sterotypes play a huge role in today's society of what people percieve another person as before they even take the time to get to know someone, if everybody would just take a second to learn something other then what somebody looks like before they passed judgement on whether or not they would date the person, they would be surprised at what they would find based on factors other then phsyical apperance

• Hmm... Not sure I can answer that, but it's all a matter of preference. Maybe you just happen to be their type. My question is (and I mean no disrespect when I ask it), does it really matter if they are bigger and not thin? I know a lot of plus sized girls who I think are very beautiful, smart, funny, and very sweet. In my opinion, they are much prettier than a lot of the thinner girls (not that I am saying thinner girls are not pretty as well). Maybe you should give them a chance?

• I guy once told me 'big girls like skinny boys'. I think this is so because people want to experience something different. A bigger person is not gonna want to deal with someone that is the same as them. just like thinner people are not gonna always want a skinny person. Sometimes variety is order.

What Guys Said 2

• Likely because you aren't attractive enough to rate the thinner ones. People tend to prefer people who are slightly more attractive than themselves. As such, the people who are willing to sleep with you are generally less attractive than you would prefer as well as the ones you find attractive being less than impressed with you. This reality leads to much unhappiness and crabbing about "why are people so shallow?". We seldom consider that our own tastes are also influenced by relative attractiveness and that our own preferences are likely to be similarly unfair.

What can be done about it?

I finally figured out that there are a lot of people who delighted to sleep with me if I am willing to be flexible about relative social attraction. I understand that I don't rank a 22 year old hard body because I am not a rock star or a software billionaire. I have come to peace with that and found that there are a lot of people I was overlooking because I was focused singularly on what I found attractive rather than looking for people who found me attractive.

• same hear