Are very petite girls appealing to tall guys?

I get that guys have their own preferences, just as girls do. But I'm curious, is there something appealing about very small girls to guys who are really tall? I'm 5'2 and I weigh about 95 pounds.. I definitely don't starve myself; it's just how I'm built.

I've noticed I prefer really tall guys- like over 6'. There's something about how big they are compared to me that I find appealing.

Just curious if the reverse happens to hold true!

1|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• It's amusing how how short girls always want really really tall guys, lmao. They want to feel all protected, so they don't want medium guys, like 5'10."

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 6' and I love short women. It's just been a preference of mine for as long as I can remember. I once dated a girl that was 4'11", and to be honest I loved the height difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I happen to find small women very attractive. 5'2"-5'6" is perfect for me. My girlfriend is 5'4".

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl I have once been overwhelmingly crazy about is 5' 2" tall; she's petite as well. I am 6' 3" tall. So yeah, very petite girls can and do strike a chord on tall men.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 5'4 and my boyfriend is 6'5 so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6ft 3, so I guess you could say I'm a tall person. I personally love petite girls, infact my girlfriend is only about 5ft 3 tall. So I can confirm the reverse is true.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thing tall guys like short girls in general. According to my own experience, most men (with 2 exceptions) who have asked me out were tall. I've never had a short guy asking me out for reasons unknown. The guys I mentioned as exceptions were of average height. I'm 5'2 too and about 103-104 pounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems as though most men love petite women so I guess so.

0|0
    0|0
  • All my mates love tall guys but I prefer shorter a guy so we don't look strange together but has to be taller than me in my highest heels lol.

0|0
    0|0