Any GAGers here think that females look better without lipstick? Why?

Any ladies here think that you look better without lipstick?Or any guys here think that females look better without lipstick?Why?

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh wow, yes! Lipstick looks horrendous, in my opinion... lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, maybe light lip balm is OK, but otherwise, they look like some other species with the heavy lipstick. Plus it doesn't taste good imao.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like lipstick because I don't consider it traditional, and I'm a traditional kind of person. I feel internal beauty is more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do but I usually prefer girls without lip stick. Especially the classic red lipstick doesn't look that good to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it comes to make-up, my advice is usually "go as light as possible".

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I only like it if they put on lighter-colored lipstick, and putting too much on doesn't look very good IMO

0|0
    0|0
  • Often more is less.

Which is why I think bright red lipstick is kinda ...eeehhh, to put it in a political correct answer: not so good.

But not so apparent is very good

0|0
    0|0
  • Red lipstick looks horrible

0|3
    0|0
  • Normally they do look better without lipstick, because most women suck at picking out a color that doesn't make them look like a wanna be clown. If a woman does her makeup right most guys won't notice the woman is wearing any.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Sometimes it can compliment a nice outfit. Especially if you are dressing up, then lipstick rounds everything off. But for just like a everyday casual look , I'd stick to flavored lip balm to give my mouth some gloss and to keep it smooth looking. There's nothing as awful as the look of dry, chapped lips ! I kinda think it's 50/50 with me. I don't think I look any better with lipstick as I would without it but for some occasions it just feels right.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I think one can look just as fabulous both with and without lipstick:)

simply because lips are naturally a beautiful color and lipstick either enhances, slightly or completely alters that but still defines the shape of the lip. it all comes down to the color and whether it does justice to a woman's features and complexion:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never worn lipstick.. so I can't really speak for myself.

I think some girls can pull lipstick off really well but usually only if it's something they wear occasionally.. I feel like with most make-up, it's a lot less special or unique or whatever if a girl wears it all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just depends, really. Some ladies can pull of off anything...wish I could rock red lipstick like some people I know haha

0|0
    0|0
  • if I am wearing a dark make up on my eyes, I do feel hideous with lipstick , but otherwise a faint shade of it is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never worn lipstick..

0|0
    0|0
  • lipstick makes a person looks brighter , some people need lip color otherwise they would look pale

0|0
    0|0
  • i think unless it's for a dressy occasion or a really subtle color, lipstick looks very harsh. overall it depends on the situation.

0|0
    0|0