Anyone getting Call of Duty Ghosts?

If so, on what? PC,Xbox,PS3

I've been looking forward to getting it and after all the issues with Battlefield 4, I've been looking forward to it even more haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, I belong to that "the last good COD game was COD4" camp. They've done nothing new since, just slapped new maps on the same engine. Until Activision does something fresh and gives a legitimate reason to make a new game rather than just an overpriced DLC for the previous one, they won't be getting anymore money from me.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm waiting to hear how the maps are, because that has a huge effect on how quickly I get bored of the game. MW2 was the last one with good maps imo. The majority of the maps of the last few have all been clusterf***s where you constantly get shot in the ass. So far, people have complaining about how big the new ones are, but that's not a problem to me. I'm not so ADD that I have to be shooting at somebody every 2 seconds like 95% of cod players nowadays seem to be.

• Yep, PS3... it's already been released here (about an hour and a half ago), can't be bothered getting it on pre-order I'd say it'll still be in stock later on today so I'll probably get it then.

• Yes, I'm getting it on the Xbox One :)

• Nope. The last COD game I bought was the first Black ops.

You play one COD, you've played them all. It's a month of "COOL" and fun, then it gets boring.

• hells to the no for me. My favorite CoD games were COD4 and WaW. Besides those, the others have been kinda garbage...but that's just my opinion

• Man, their live action trailer was so sad compared to the Modern Warfare 3 live trailer... ugh. Though the game itself looks cool, though I don't get how they've turned the dog into a cyborg that is remote controlled.

• No, I have no interest in it.

What Girls Said 0