Should I introduce this really hot guy to my good looking friend?

So I know this extremely selfish, fake girl that is very beautiful on the outside and I know this other really good looking, hard working, intelligent, classy guy that I met online. I asked him if he wanted to hang out with us and he didn't seem that interested, when I mentioned that my friends would be there, he was more interested in meeting us... So we are supposed to meet this friday but I don't know if it's a good idea for me to bring my friend even though I said she would. She's a lot better looking and more charming then me, and when the two of us hang out together, guys will usually favor her over me and some of them just ignore me all together and pretend I'm not there. I'm afraid that if he meets her, he will spend all his time with her and not be friends with me but I already promised him I'd bring my other friends to the gathering when we meet up.

Most Helpful Girl

• she doesn't really sound like your friend by the way you speak about her but anyway why do you need to take her? or all your other friends? is he only interested in you because of the friends you have? just show up alone if he asks say they felt weird about it or arrange to meet up with them later and have a few hours alone first.

What Guys Said 2

• Here's you issue...the only reason you're bringing your friend is so this guy will see you. That's not a good way to go about it. You are basically giving him "a prop" so you can hang out with him. If you know your friend is better looking and more charming than you, you should accept that he may pay more attention to her than you. But, lets look at it realistically...you know this already.

You basically did what you had to so this guy would hang out with you, now if you like him you have to show him your better than your friend :)

• Don't bring the girlfriend, you are setting yourself up for a fall.

What Girls Said 5

• well I would have just made friends with him first and if he's not interested in me then forget it. find some one else to be friends with.

it sounds like the main agenda on his mind is this other friend that you described as fake. and I guess you could get to know him if you get the chance or try to.

• You have to trust your gut feelings on this, more often than not they are right. I reckon you have a 'premonition' that this guy will end up being interested in your friend. It will probably happen to. Maybe you can bring your other friends, and not this particular one?

• maybe he was more interested in you bringing a friend because 1 person thing can be imtimating and do not bring that friend or if you do want to bring this friend try to find a way for just the two of you to spend time together later on that way he will know how you really are

• Don't do it!

• "So I know this extremely selfish, fake girl..."

Why are you guys friends...?

Anyway, you have a ton of issues going by some of your posts. I think you need to figure yourself out first before you do anything else.