Why are girls obsessed with Ryan Gosling?

Maybe not obsessed, but you get my drift.

I get all the other guys - or most of them, because they look very masculine.

But Ryan Gosling does not look masculine at all, in my opinion. His facial features are rather quite feminine - again, in my opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• I always thought he was a little goofy looking

• Well, I always thought he was an average looking dude; I couldn't for the life of me understand that he was voted "Sexiest man alive" and now I know - it only because of some characters he's played.

But now when I think about it he kinda looks like Rebecca Adlington, that Frankie Boyle made fun of and said she ""looks like someone who's looking at themselves in the back of a spoon"

What Girls Said 8

• Uh, because he's pretty, funny, and- bonus- Canadian! (Sorry, can't help loving it when I see my countrymen succeed) He's also not a bad actor, pulls off a variety of roles fairly well. That's why I like him anyway, though I can't say I think about it a whole lot and I've never gone to see a movie JUST because he was in it.

• Interesting that you don't mention at all how he looks

• I said he was pretty comma funny, so I did say he was good looking, which he is lol. But I'm not one to be drawn in by good looks alone.

• In for answers.

I always wonder this when I see him. Every female I know likes him but I just don't see it. He's not unattractive but I feel nothing for him.

I personally think they fall for the characters he plays and they somehow think that must be what he's like in life.

• I'm not obsessed with Ryan Gosling. I like Chris Hemsworth,CHanning Tatum and Ed Westwick. lol . But in my opinion,Ryan is a nice-looking guy. His face is not that special,but it's not ugly.And probably from "Crazy,stupid love" every girl thinks he is such a hottie(because of the abs),a womanizer and a gentleman at the same time. My opinion.

• I'm not obsessed with Ryan Gosling. So I must not be a girl, right?

Quit making assumptions about an entire gender.

• I don't get it eitherrrrr :D

• He's a good lover.

• So you and many other girls have personal experience of him that way ...oh, well that answers my question

• Yeah clearly every that doesn't want to watch The Notebook is gay *rolls eyes*

• Ur nuts. That's not what I meant.

• your a guy you won't understand. watch the notebook sighhhhh

• No; and to be considered a "sexy" man you have to be attractive. Ryan Gosling is not attractive; guys such as Ryan Reynolds and Pierce Brosnan; heck Timothy Dalton was an exceptionally good looking dude in Hot Fuzz - I'm starting to believe that Krypt0nite and Lauren2410 have given the best answers - and you've practically verified that for me, you girls are obsessed by him because of some characters he's played

• Yeah sure OK if that makes you feel better

• wow! it does feel better LMAO!

• Not my type

What Guys Said 0