Pockets! What's your preference?

I've been looking at a lot of denim lately, trying to find the perfect jeans. So everyone, what do you prefer to see on the backside of the opposite sex? Jeans with a lot of embellishment and designs on the pockets? Or a more unadorned look? Or do you not like to see pockets at all?

• I like to see pocketed jeans with designs on them.
  • I like to see pocketed jeans without any designs.
  • No pockets. It distracts me when I'm looking at your butt.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer unadorned, especially on guys. For example, I have a couple of True Religion jeans (known for their bedazzled back pockets), and I think I look pretty cute in them. A couple of months ago I saw a guy at the gas station in True Religion's, with the huge adorned back pockets, and I'm still gagging at the thought however many months later.

What Guys Said 4

• I know I'll get a thousand downvotes, but if women are going to wear jeans, the back pockets just spoil the, ah, er, countours!...,

and since they're usually skin tight, I doubt the pockets could be used for carrying very much!

• Empty pockets with no designs.

Jeans without back pockets is a bit arrogant, I think. It's practically asking people to check out your butt.

• I don't pay attention to back pockets. I don't even see the purpose of them. Just wear jeans with pockets only on the sides.

• Honestly, if I'm looking at a girl's ass, I'm not all that concerned about the pockets or what designs they have haha. That's something you girls pay attention to.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really like back pockets but on a guy it'll look good

• skintight jeans don't allow for any pockets

• I assume you mean on girls jeans. What do you like to see on guys jeans? A lot of guys jeans are starting to have designs and stuff all over also. I have not seen guys jeans without pockets, but maybe they make them somewhere.

• the worst thing is guys in jeans that hang somewhere halfway down on the hips the don't have. Tight on the crotch please, that's the way us girls like it

• I agree with you about guys' pants falling off. I'm definitely not a fan of that.