I feel kinda embarassed when I go out with my bf?

Only because of the height difference, I'm 4'10 and he's 5'11, so it's not like he's super super tall, but I feel like a little kid next to him. And I feel like he sees all these tall women with great bodies and then he sees me and I'm like this tiny girl with no body pretty much

is this something that I can fix or do I just need to find a short guy? I love my boyfriend to death tho so I don't want height to be the thing that breaks us apart...idk I feel so insecure.

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my good friends is 6'5" tall. His wife (who I had to talk into giving him a chance, because she hated him at first), is 4'10".

Other than the height difference (which really doesn't matter), they are perfect for each other, and have been together since 1992.

Granted, she DOES have to go up 2 steps on the stairway to kiss him eye to eye, but they make it work. The great thing about petite girls is that they're easy to pick up if you need to.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, you can fix it by accepting it. I know that may be hard to do for you, but when it comes to loving someone "to death," I'm sure that amount of love should motivate you to make sacrifices, changes, and the strength to adapt. Otherwise it would seem like you're only interested in how you two LOOK as a couple rather than how you FEEL.

Try to find a way to embrace your size compared to his. Being tiny has is charm. Use it.

• It sounds like you are immature as well. How can you love him, but not acccept him and what he brings into your life? Talk to him. Let him know what is on your mind. He should understand and give the reassurance you are looking for.

• I see such opposites ALL the time - I have come to expect them as marriage partners.

Height

bulk

hair/skin color

IQ

etc. etc.

• It's not a problem. Personally I like little chicks

• I like that height, and if I was attracted to you I'd surely like being seen with such a height difference. You can wear heels more often if that helps, but nonetheless I think you are a bit insecure with your height.

• Personally I like short girls. In fact I prefer them over tall even though I'm a 6 feet. May of my friends feel the same.

You said "my bf" the key word there is "my" he is YOUR boyfriend not the boyfriend of the other girls you see. He's with you I don't think you need to fix anything. He obviously likes you if he's with you.

• You shouldn't feel insure. I dated a girl for a while that was your height and I am 6'4''. There were not issues at all. All she ever got were compliments about how cute and little she was. Nothing negative at all. :)

What Girls Said 3

• If he cared he wouldn't be dating you. Obviously. Height isn't one of those things you can not notice. Wear heels if you're that insecure.

• "is this something that I can fix or do I just need to find a short guy? I love my boyfriend to death tho"

Ok, overdramatic much?

Just get over it. You either accept it or you don't. No one but you cares about the height difference

• You're too insecure, remember that he's with you and not anyone else. But maybe you can wear heels?