Do guys care what girls wear?

Do you guys care about what girls wear? What her style is? Is part of your attraction to a girl based on her style?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah! This guy does! And yes...how she is presenting herself is all a part of the initial attraction.

What Guys Said 20

• Of course; the same girl in baggy jeans won't get the attention she does in a short skirt and tights.

• Yes, what a girl wears is important. I had a classmate who just wore things like sweats, long skirts, etc--and it made her average looks look worse.

Another classmate, she's cute, not gorgeous, but she dresses sharply and attractively.

A third classmate I have, she is a tiny (like, five feet tall) girl but she's got a perfect figure and always dresses in a way that shows it.

A girl's dress can drastically boost or lower her attractiveness, and certain styles will definitely appeal more to certain guys.

• Yes, if she invests too much time into her "style" she must either insecure, or she is too self involved.

A little emphasis on a special occasion, or a special day for her (like time out with her friends or whatever) would be healthy.

However, usually only shallow guys or guys with no preference yet due to lack of interest or not enough real experience in life or relationships would either care, or flock to an overly(underly) dressed woman(girl) dressed all glitzy and glamoury with enough makeup to make a whole cave of bats shyt themselves.

A busy woman who dresses respectably, but in the comfortable way that she wants to. In colder climates or wet ones a woman who dresses wisely with a slight touch of independence or product choices for purpose would also be great.

• I do care and yes part of my attraction is based off what clothes and accessories a girl wears. I'm not too particular on what girls wear, although I does kinda make me mad when a girl wears sweats all the time. You gotta dress to impress

• To me it's really not important. I don't really pay attention to it, other than clothes can give little hints about your personality and values.

• Yes, its true, guys give lots of care to girls dressing sense, and what her looking hot. But most important thing is what is she wearing it must suit her personality and should be very catchy for boys. Their fashionable dresses must not be outdated. They should wear trendy outfits and latest dresses, which also suit their figure and personality. Apart from that few gals always take care about the choice of their boyfriends' also, what he likes or what he does not.

• style matters a lot, it can tell you a lot about her personality and habits.

• As long as she is clean and not too pierced/tattooed, no.

• I prefer a girls hair up, and jeans.

• Yes, I like it when girls dress nicely and know what there style is and what they like to wear.

• I care I enjoy a girl who wears TNAs and show of that ass

• Of course. First thing about attractivness is dressing .. All those girls appeal me who wear nice dress. especially, jeans and t-shirt with nice body ;)

• Yes. If you randomly just started wearing something like goth clothing and its not what you usually wear, I'ma be freaked out.

• yes!

• Girls worry more about being in style, than men

• I like the hippy look. Any girl who is skinny and looks a bit hippy does it for me.

• Yes, I like when girls put effort and show they give a sh*t and not slump it in baggy clothes.

• "Do guys care what girls wear?"

No.

• Yes. Men are visual creatures. And how a girl dresses and looks like in general does make a difference. That's one of the reasons why there are so many clothing options for women.

• Yes guys are extremely visual. I like girls who dress nice but also leave something to the imagination.

• So what about wearing tights with miniskirts and boots , does that leave something to the imagination?

• Yes it does.

What Girls Said 3

• yes I think they do, they are visual

• Yes of course they do..a bum vs a chick dressed classy! obviously the classy one wins!

• I definitely think so. They don't care about brands, usually, but they prefer if you look a certain way.