Girls, do you ever let a guy look all he wants?

I'm curious as to why some girls would let a guy look all he wants?

I know a girl that would let me look all I want, we haven't spoken once. She'd occasionally suggestively bend forward towards me (dropping something, revealing her cleavage) , bend backwards in front of me, etc.

I don't take her seriously, though.

What can I assume from her? She never makes eye contact with me, though I see her looking at me with my corner of my eye sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, do you ever let a guy look all he wants?

Yes as in my opinion he can look all he wants just as long I don't however alter my movements to be suggestive. My way is he looks and I comment on him looking usually results in a drawing a crowd that either lacks at him, mocks him, shames him, or labels him a creep or creepy.

What can I assume from her?

Plenty of things however the most reasonable ones to me are that she's sexually interested in you, trying to see if you're sexually interested in her, or that she likes the attention such as needing a confirmation that she is attractive (I find quite a lot of gals have low self-esteem probably due to a gal solely/mainly being judged on her attractiveness in most societies).

What Girls Said 6

• hahaha she just likes male attention, and not even like the best kind, I have never done that and I don't think I ever would, specially If I like the guy. Actually I get annoyed when I catch a guy staring at my cleavage too much, I mean if he's your boyfriend of course he can look at you all he wants when the time is appropriate but to a guy I haven't even talked to, NEVER! She's desperate to be honest.

• She likes attention

• You are a confidence boost

• She might just like the attention or she could be interested. Girls are complicated.

• It's called being a tease.

• Sure. You can touch but you can't touch.

What Guys Said 1

• So, both guys answers were removed.

Funny because neither were "hostile", but most all are attention (and you can finish the rest); and I'll state again only if you're her boyfriend can you look all you want