Guys, would do you think about this style?

Guys, what do you think about this style for a girl? A tomboy-ish street style overall... I'm a tomboy so I mostly dress like this... Would it stop you from approaching me? Or make you approach me more? What are your opinions?

link

link

link

the links are not me, just my style. I'm 5'5, hazel eyes, light freckles, brown hair, medium weight, nice smile (so I'm told)

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't prevent me from approaching (if I were single and it were age appropriate etc. etc.). However a girl dressed like this simply looks less attractive then she might dressed differently. So a guy looking at her is likely to think her clothes look 'fine' and like that she looks relaxed, but he will underestimate how attractive SHE is relative to a girl dressed differently.

So its more accurate to say a girl like this is simply less likely to be noticed as attractive at all. If she is, a guy might be more likely to approach since she looks down to earth.

I'd suspect really attractive girls dressed like this may get hit on more, and below average looking girls dressed like this may become invisible.

What Guys Said 8

• Cutie!

I like many different styles of women's dress, from girlie to skater to what you have here.

Dressing that way would not increase nor decrease my chances of approaching you.

• Not my style. Maybe there are guys who would like that. Try being more creative.

• Meh, it's OK. If your face and body were hot, I'd go past the clothes. The goal is to get them off, anyway

• Shit even I match better then that and I put about 10 seconds into my appearance on a daily basis. I basically fall out of bed and pick whatever is clean... You look like you're working hard to look like a hobo.

• I don't think its a good look to be honest

• Not really my style.

• As long as you know when to wear certain things, I really don't care what a girl wears

• Eh, it's kind of boring. I prefer a style that's either more feminine or edgier. I don't hate it or anything, but I wouldn't go out of my way to approach a girl that dresses this this unless she was really hot or I already knew her and liked her as a person.

What Girls Said 5

• I will only tell you that there are different places for different clothes, so you could be dressed like a tomboy for certain occasions, but could dress some kind of different for other situations. Anyway no matter the clothes you can be sexy as heaven. So try to combine the tomboy style with a sexy finish and the combination will be amazing. The cap with a pony tail and a nice natural make up will look nice, or your jeans, the jacket but a small t shirt that reveals your belly bottom will make a difference. Or if possible try to change little by little the jacket for done fancy sweaters that will still keep you warm but are a lot much more sexier. You'll look real gorgeous.

Obviously you could once in a while change your look and be a fancy sexy girl and the guys that are usually around you will go crazy, 'cause even they pretend they don't see you, they know you and have taken a look at you. You're a girl and they're guys, so it's impossible guts haven't seen you. Try this change once and you'll be amazed of their reaction. You'll enjoy it for sure. But the most important thing is that you internally remain the same, just as you are. Good luck.

• I'm not a guy but I think you have to be a certain type of girl to pull this off. Not too girly. I personally don't like it and could never dress like this. But I do know guys who like it, because it gives the image of someone low maintenance and easy going.

• I love this style! And I dress like this pretty often and I can't complain about lack of attention.

• i think its cute. if you like it and your comfortabe then rock it with pride!

• i don't really see much of a style in this. but it doesn't look BAD. just basic. to me you would have to be either really beautiful or embodiment of his type to pull this off. meaning, say you're a redhead and he has a thing for redheads. but to me you could do a lot better in terms of style if you wanna look attractive