Guys, how is this outfit for a casual coffee date?

link

what do you think?!?! girls, feel welcome to respond too :)

***But I want it in the tube top version (same ruffles and all, just a tube top)
i'm just afraid it'll look too slutty if its a tube top?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's really cute and appropriate for a coffee date. ^-^ I love the ruffles around the neckline! It adds more of a feminine touch to the whole piece.

• I don't think it will look bad as a tube dress. In fact, I think it would make it look even better! Maybe you can also try accessorizing with a chunky black belt and a clutch hand bag. ^-^

• Sounds great, thanks!!

• No problem. ^-^ Oh! And if you do decide to go with a clutch and want to add in a pop of color to the whole ensemble, go with a red one. I'm sure you'll look great. ^-^

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't worry so much about the outfit being inappropriate for a coffee date.

I'd be more concern about how it flattered your figure with this one.

It looks like it has the potential to flatten out your bust.

• It's very cute. I would love to see a girl wear that dress.

• Can I see you in it?

I like it.

• cute

What Girls Said 3

• I think it looks really cute! Tbh I think it looks perfect like that and the straps and the top as a whole are the best part of the outfit. But if you want the tube then I don't think it will look slutty at all!

• I like it alot, pair it with like black 60 denier tights and a colourful pair of heels. If you are wearing a jacket, it might need to be a shortish one or it will mess up the line of the dress. have fun!

• It's veeery nice. I really like it. Add your own style with accesories.