What's your sleeping style?

On your side, back, starfish, curled, stomach, twisted pretzel? What's most comfortable to you?

0|0
25|22

Most Helpful Girl

• i fall asleep on my side and roll around changing sides. sometimes I fall asleep on my back.i ALWAYS wake up on my back although my head may be turned to the right or left. the few times I have woken up on my side was when my lover was sleeping next to me.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Start on my back for a little while, then turn to my right or left side with my knees a little bent. I always wake up on my back.

0|0
    0|0
  • stomach.. is more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep on my stomach with my arms folded under the pillow. I hate trying to sleep on my side or my back, I get annoyed pretty quickly lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curled up on my side

On my stomach with one of my legs to the side

On my stomach with hands flat under my legs or crossed under my chest/torso.

0|0
    0|0
  • On my right side until I get hot, then I roll over to my back or other side, then I roll back again. Rinse and repeat until the sun comes up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep on my side. Most of the time it's my right if that matters. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually am always on my side kind of curled up. If I don't curl up my feet hang over the end.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha you need a bigger bed

• Yeah funny thing is when I was in college and slept in a dorm they had a bigger bed there than my own bed at my house.

• On my right side.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep on my side. Can girls even comfortably sleep on their stomachs with their boobs in the way?

0|1
    0|0
  • I sleep on my right side, on the edge side of the bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • on my stomach with arms around the pillow and one leg hanging out of the blanket. I really need to film myself sleep because my bed is destroyed by the time I wake up. I somehow manage to get the pillow cases off..ha

0|0
    0|0
  • back or on my side

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat on my back

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep on my side (right side ) with a Pillow for my legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep on my side all the time switching between my right and left side.

0|0
    0|0
  • side

0|0
    0|0
  • Either side and my back sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • On my back. If I sleep on my stomach I tend to wake up with a sore face and usually smear the oils on my face around for 8+ hours, get pimples. I can't really sleep on my side because I have nerve damage on my arm. lol, I'm starting to sound like some whiny Jewish kid "eeww, I'm allergic"

0|0
    0|0
  • I move about wake in different prosatson. Start off on my side

0|0
    0|0
  • In the fetal position usually after hours of crying

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually all of them but mostly on my side.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah I see! I hate the side so much!

• Why? It feels so great to have a pillow between your legs and be on your side. you should try it :)

What Girls Said 24

• I'm always sleeping on my side totally curled up. I often wake up with pains in my chest cause I'm always so scrunched up when I sleep.

1|1
    0|0
  • Stomach with my hands under my pillow and one knee hitched up. Or sometimes in just a straight line with my hands in fists under my sternum.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep on my side.

I find it uncomfortable to sleep any other way.

0|1
    0|0
  • on my sides curled up or straight or my stomach with my head to the side

0|1
    0|0
  • I sleep on my stomach. I tried other sleeping styles, but I only feel comfortable when I sleep in this position.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep on my side, hugging a pillow =) And I switch sides throughout the night, when my ear gets too hot. I also sleep with one arm under the pillow

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually sleep on my side, one leg stretched out and the other wrapped around a pillow and both my arms hugging a pillow. I tend to change my positions when I am asleep. Sometimes my feet and/or my hands hang on the side of the bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • On my back, then my stomach, then my right side. I am all over the place. I got a tuberculosis shot for work, and the nurse circled with a marker and a smiley face. I woke up the next morning with smiley faces all over my body. It was really funny, interesting to say the least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Side, back, curled.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep on left hand side in a curled up ball shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leftey on my sidey

0|1
    0|0
  • I sometimes start on my back in the mummy position, but always end up on my stomach with one leg to the side, for better balance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curled on my right side or stretched out flat on my back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stomach

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wake up on my back with my head in between the pillows

0|0
    0|0
  • I lay on my right side or sometimes I just lay flat on my stomache, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usual sleep on my side, curled up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Back or side, it's not comfortable laying on my chest.

0|0
    0|0
  • fetal

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually sleep on my stomach with both arms on my pillow and one leg up (cant explain it). or I curl up on my side with my hands under my chin

0|0
    0|0
  • Corpse. I've even been known to keep my eyes open.

1|1
    0|0
  • on the side sometimes curled!

0|1
    0|0
  • On my stomach and my head to the side , one hand under me and the other on the pillow beside of m

0|1
    0|0
  • I sleep however. It varies tbh. But when I have trouble sleeping I try to lay on stomach and put my arms under the pillow.

0|1
    0|0
  • I almost always fall asleep on my side, and I always wake up on my side. I've been told I don't move at all while I'm sleeping, haha!

1|0
    0|0
    • Omgoodness I wish I stayed in one spot! I twist up and travel! I bet you get good sleep then haha

• Show All
    • Not anymore. They used to make me feel like a zombie, foggy.

Now, I've learned to embrace and enjoy my insomnia :-) I get a lot done, haha!

• I don't move either! I sleep on my side too! hahaha ;-)