Road rage, have you ever experienced road rage? If so, what happened and what did you do?

I was driving on a two lane road, and the right lane was going to end, and it is clearly marked that this is going to happen. The car next to me was not slowing down, and he was running out of road.

I looked over at this guy, and very puzzled. Hey dude you are running out of road. He looked at me with this ugly face and flipped me the bird. I smiled, and tit for tat flipped him right back.

It scared me, but amused me at the same time.

• Yes, it scared the crap out of me.
  • No would never go there, I am do dignified for such behavior.
  • I live for road rage, it makes my day.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the queen of road rate. But I'm working on getting better.

• I hear you

• You are from Canada. Good to know we are not alone with the road rage, hey!

• Yes! Haha thanks for best answer!

What Guys Said 4

• I think it's funny, I like to annoy people driving like knobs... If I'm in the overtaking lane and someone is trying to overtake me on the inside lane I accelerate just so they can't get past, I was sitting at a junction with a car behind me... I was waiting for a whole lane of oncoming traffic to reach me and go by as there was no way I was risking going out before it passed. Some woman was behind me beeping the horn, I was like 'What you want me to do, there is a ton of cars coming this way and you can't see squat where you're sitting...' So she gets annoyed and tries to go past me onto the junction, she had to do an emergency stop due to the lane of traffic I was sitting waiting on... I was thinking, did she really think I was just sitting waiting for a laugh or something?

• Yes, woman to can be a**holes.

• Yeah, I was on the 2 lane high way with my friends and my friend was driving on the left side of the road. He didn't know the left side is for faster cars, and the car to the right was driving the same speed. So a guy came up from the right really fast and was beeping at both guys and flipping my friend and us off.

• Nope. I don't really get mad

• Come on get mad.

• I don't lol. I think the people are stupid but that's about it

• Yes, and stupid is what stupid does, and that is a good for road rage.

• lol, only sometimes. They've got to fit the bill for me to give in to road rage. Usually I let minor things go because I drive like an a**hole too.

If they're stuck-up rich people in a Lexus SUV or Porsche, they're more at risk. Or if it's some smug college bro in a truck.

Even then, they'd have to do something pretty drastic, and the circumstances have to be just right. The only incident I've had was some dirt-bike/white trash looking guy with the flat-billed cap, dickies shorts and those douchey sunglasses runs a red light to cut me off, gives me the finger, slows down on purpose, tries to kick up gravel and then is stupid enough to park where I could see the truck.

I couldn't believe someone could be that stupid and obnoxious, and it was far too tempting. I keyed in "C*NT" on the driver's door of his truck, broke his lights and smeared a banana on his windshield. I would've done other things (smashed mirrors, slashed tires) but that creates a traffic risk. At least he wouldn't be driving later that night, lol!

• You got balls.

• Dunno if you're being sarcastic, but eh.

What Girls Said 5

• Only when I first started driving. I haven't really made driving mistakes that made other people feel compelled to flip me off in quite a while.

I have flipped quite a few people off on the road though. Only if they do something idiotic and almost causes me to wreck though. I flipped off a man driving a firetruck not too long ago. I was behind him and we were driving about 65 mph, when suddenly he just SLAMMED on his breaks and came to a dead stop in the middle of the road. I had to slam mine on (thank goodness I was paying attention, or I would have rear ended him going nearly 70 mph), and my breaks squealed and my car skidded forward. Even after slamming on my breaks, I still nearly rear ended him. Turns out, the moron had almost missed his turn (his lights weren't on, he was only on his way back to the fire station, nothing important). I made sure to honk as he was turning to get his attention, and flipped him off.

Some people are such idiots and should not be on the road.

• Good to hear you can do some flipping, I have no problem with it. A girls got to do what a girls got to do.

• Yea, I have and I'm sure many people have. Its hard not to ind yourself in that kinda situation sometimes.

• Oh I don't drive but when I'm in the passenger sea I get so pissed

• Future practice for road rage driver,

• I know they get behind the wheel, and some become a different person. Crazy.

• Right, or they do something stupid and then blame others. Just like the guy did in your question. I don't understand

• I had a guy point and scream at me once when I was trying to merge into his lane. I was running out of room and had nowhere to go but into his lane and he wasn't helping the situation at all, didn't change his speed or move into another lane. I'm a very patient driver but other peoples' road rage is just unsettling

• Guys always seem to be the worst, must be a testosterone thing..

• Yeah I don't know what it is. My dad told me a story about a time he saw one driver pull a gun on another driver while they were sitting in traffic. So I always try to avoid any road rage or confrontation. It's just not worth risking your life if someone is willing to force you to crash or endanger your life somehow

• Listen to your Dad, there are some crazy people, and some crazy going on, out there in the world.

• Why is this on this category?

Anyway... Lately I hate driving, my road rage is getting out of control. I might get shot one of these days.

• Why not, we all experience it at least one time in our lives. Good to talk about it

• lmao you thought I was just being weird ?

• Da