Girls, don't you wish sometimes you were a stunning beautiful girl? And envy girls like that?

Don't come with that bull that " beauty is in the eye of the beholder" because realistically speaking if you see a stunning girl most people would agree she is stunning.

Anyways girls sometimes don't you wish you looked gorgeous like Victoria secret models sometimes I feel like life would be much easier

Imagine having people praise you and like you just by looking at you, getting free stuff and having all opportunities in the world jut for looks

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry that you feel this way. There's nothing wrong with wanting to better yourself, but wanting something that will never happen is self destructive and not productive.

Of course we all would love to look like Soap Opera people, but 99.99% of us will never be.

You need to find the beauty and confidence within yourself, comparing yourself to an impossible standard will only make you feel worse.

And you're wrong about where beauty lies. I have known women that were textbook beauties, but their attitude and language made them completely unattractive. I wouldn't have touched them with a 10 foot pole.

I also know many women that are not barbies by any stretch, but have great attitudes, can hold a conversation and are interesting and that makes them extremely attractive.

In the end, beauty is not what makes a relationship last. Compatibility and interest are.

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't. Being a stunningly beautiful girl would gain me nothing, should my future go as I've planned, so I see no reason to wish for a thing like that. Sure it could be useful in some situations, but I'd rather have this body than that of a very beautiful lady.

• Yes,sometimes.I'd sell my body and get rich.

What Girls Said 5

• No, because by the time you are 40 or so, your looks will be gone, and you will lose everything you have worked for your entire life. Also, who wants to be valued just by their looks? You did nothing to get them, and they could disappear in seconds (eg: car crash, burn etc).

• Sometimes but most of the time I'm glad I'm not. At least I know when a guy falls for me he's not just falling for my face.

• Yes.

Ok average and ideally I'd love to be as gorgeous as Candice Swanopoel or Doutzen Kroes but it's not happening.

• I think every girl wishes that at some time or another!

• Yes, because beautiful girls seem to have things easier in life. People are nicer to them, especially men.

On the other hand, it would be harder when you want a genuine relationship, because you'll constantly wonder whether they like you for your personality or for your looks. But then again, being an average jane also makes me constantly question every compliment from guys, whether he's just being nice, or wants to get into my pants, or was actually genuine.