Ladies coming across "hot guy"?

Suppose your in an relationship.. you came across an athletic, tall dark and handsome guy. However you already have a boyfriend. This guy though is 10 times better looking than your boyfriend and you have a shot of a one night stand with the hot guy.. Would you jump at the chance?

I think majority of ladies would, (Even though none will admit it) With times changing, women have become more and more visual and pressured is put on guys to look handsome. So be honest please!

Most Helpful Girl

• Interesting question..

No I wouldn't however that is particularly me.. If I'm in a relationship with someone they are someone I care deeply about as I don't get in relationships often.. Also I'm an actress and pretty good-looking myself which means I see through beauty as I'm always surrounded by people "conventionally attractive", I'm much more attracted to the person who's personality is beautiful.

As a girl though yes I'm sure tons of girls do this, whenever I hang out with a group of girls I'm surprised by how some girls can think and living in LA ... oh brother.

What Girls Said 5

• TELL YOU SOMETHING I don't know how and why but when I am really in love with a certain guy or my boyfriend no one can ever sexually turn me on to the stage that I jump with him in a one night stand , I never feel like it , instead I may stare and look at him feel a bet tempted t o talk to him or something , but as soon as I get those feelings my boyfriend jumps onto my head and I just leave it alone , never engage in it no matter how hot he is , been there not lying :D

• I would be flattered, but if I was happy and in a solid relationship I would value that more than any amazing looking guy. I would not want to risk losing a beautiful relationship for something that was meaningless.

• Not a chance no way not if I'm in a good relation ship. Even if it was bad break it off then pursue but never for a one night stand. .

• To be honest...NO

• It doesn't matter if I'm in a happy relationship or not, If I've been going out with the guy ten years or ten days, I'm in a relationship and would never cheat. I personally know what it feels like to be cheated on so I would never wish that upon my partner no matter how much I'm attracted to someone else or even tempted to kiss someone else. It's a no go area for me..

What Guys Said 2

• Well here is the thing. Yes, many woman would lust at this guy because of his looks. But many guys fail to understand that if the girls boyfriend is doing a good job, even if he isn't too good looking, she will view him as GOD.

So what it all comes down to is.

1- Giving her a fullfilling sex life. Which means not being selfish and being willing to experiment new things.

2- Keeping her on her toes. So never falling into a routine. If a girl gets bored, she will seek excitement else where.

3- Never showing your insecurities. The more you mention your looks to a female, the more she will see you as someone will no confidence. Whatever you look like. ROCK IT! Make it work.

4- Stimulate her mentally. Make it so you are on her mind 24/7.

And that's it. But sure, if you are someone who gives her boring sex, takes her to the same place for a date every time, and always complains about your insecurities...not only will she have sex with that other guy, but she may ask you to come along to get some pointers ;)

• This is the best response I've read on this subject! It is so very true to the point. Believe it or not, but I've been approached by men way better looking than my husband, for sex. Now, my husband hasn't touched me in over 5 years. I would still not have an affair with another man regardless of his physical appearance. There are more important things than physical attractiveness (the older ou get, the more you will understand this). Love who you are first, and all the rest will fall ini

• Great points Poster below! (Sigh) I just wish women around my age (early 30's) would learn there is more to life than looks.. Its still the male models and guys who make lots of money that seem to attract them

• Girls don't find guys attractive based off of just their looks. He has to be beyond good looking, have a big wallet, have the best conversation skills ever, be extremely funny