Thoughts on thinning hair?

Is a guy pretty much S.O.L if he has that? And please don't use the whole "Confidence,personality" crap. Those two traits only give false hope to average and below average guys. Women are so visual, times have changed. Used to be where men were more visual and women used to be forgiving in a guys looks, but unfortualty, no more.

Heck, even male strip clubs are more popular than female. Playgirl is selling big. So much pressure on the guys to look so great. As for women? Not so much

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't paint all women with the same brush, its rude and unnecessary. No, thinning hair doesn't mean anything. My guy is 24 and nearly bald... heck he even has grey hair. But I still think he's handsome and super attractive. Yes, the first time I saw him without a hat on, it was a bit of a shock but I got over it. Anyone female with some level of maturity will realize that thinning hair and receding hairlines are common among guys. It happens. I certainly didn't expect it on a 24 year old but by now, I'm used to it and other than the first time, I honestly don't notice it anymore.

Not every woman is all about looks. Confidence and personality do matter. Because confidence and personality is what it will take for a woman to stick around in the long run. Looks don't mean sh*t when its midnight and the lights are out. Everybody has their one physical trait hang-up, for guys it can be that their girlfriend must have a nice ass. For a lot of girls, its that their boyfriend must be taller than them. But it's highly unfair to say all that women care about is looks. I'm attracted to all sorts of men that are probably not all that attractive to other women. Sit two women down and ask them to name off who they think is attractive... likely the only person they'll agree on is Channing Tatum.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know I personally don't think it's a big deal. I have guy friends who have thinning hair and some of them have no hair. so what? what I notice the most is how self conscious a guy is about his hair and believe me I've seen a few go to extremes and suffer from anxiety because they're so self conscious about their hair (ie. one guy I know was bald and grew out the bottom of his hair so he could put it in like a ponytail and religiously wore a bald cap to give the appearance of having hair and the reality was he would of been a hell of a lot better looking if he would of just cut his hair short and keep it neat and tidy... by the way he ended up being a real a$$hole and I don't know if that had any correlation to his self consciousness on being bald). anyways, the point is that there are a lot of really nice looking men who either have thinning hair or are bald. and to me its more about the bod that I like in a guy and I guess I have my own preference in what I like.

What Guys Said 1

• Any guy who says confidence and personality is crap, is already aiming for failure.