Do you think Chris Pine is hot?

Do you think Chris Pine is hot?

Why is he not your type? He's a really pretty boy.
How can you be too good looking?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• I had to look up who that is...he is conventionally good looking, but not my type.

• In response to your updates: physical attraction is just one tiny part of the whole equation. Sometimes, people can be so conventionally attractive that I find them to become bland. So I don't really get any type of reaction until I talk to them, etc.

• He's not bad, but I'm not really into him.

I agree with May1987's explanation. When guys are really good looking--conventionally good looking--I find them kind of boring.

• there are cases where a guy is so good looking he looks gay, which can be a turn off, but personally I think he's really hot

• He's very attractive but his pretty face is too common, mainly among celebs. That's why he's not entirely my type.

• I don't get it, too attractive? then who is your type?

• I didn't say he was 'too' attractive. He's just pretty to us because in Hollywood he may be considered average to some people. I said he wasn't 'entirely my type', but that doesn't mean I'm not into him. He just seems too.. good? Not that I don't like good guys, but I prefer the bad looking ones. Just my preference. Like Christian Bale or Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

• Oh! Of course!

I loved him in star trek.

I don't like using the word "hott", but yeah he is.

• I have never heard of him but I've just googled him and he is yucky! He has a weird shaped head and the biggest forehead I've ever seen. I was expecting a pretty boy but I don't think he is at all. He is defo not too good looking and nowhere near it.

• ...what are you talking about? then who is hot? I expected a lot of girls to be drooling over him

• Cristiano Ronaldo is hot. Lots of girls probs would-everyone's tastes are diff but he does absolutely nothing for me. He is ugly. I wouldn't say he is good looking at all.

• Yeah that guy is sportin the bling allright.

• Not my fave but he's cute.

• O YEAH!

• Not really my type, but he's pretty cute.

• he is cute ... but NOT hot!

• WHO?

• HECK YES! I didn't know who he was untill now he is REALLY attractive!

• he's ok. I guess. he has nice eyes. but his fore head is so big ...no offence to anyone who likes him...he's cute in a way. but not my type

• why do you ask? omg..are you him?!?! I'd do you right now

• Not really. He isn't ugly but he isn't my type.

• Yea he is too much of a pretty boy. That's it. I guess you could say he is too conventionally good looking.

• haha yeah! just curious why you asked?

What Guys Said 0